Five Months Later

Pitaya paced around in their den. The news should have spread like wildfire long ago. What was taking Hollyberry so long? Usually when they spread their empty threats, Hollyberry came rushing to Dragon's Valley to scold them for threatening and scaring the Kingdom. Where was she? Perhaps she was at her Kingdom already, and just stayed there to not leave it unprotected? ..........Yeah, that had to be it. There could be no other possibility. Pitaya spread their wings, and immediately flew in the direction of Hollyberry Kingdom.

At the Hollyberry Kingdom

There were guards everywhere. They were not successful in finding Hollyberry yet. But they knew the Dragon was going to come soon. So they had to prepare to defend the Palace. Jungleberry and Royalberry Cookie were taking care of their daughters, Princess and Tiger Lily Cookie. When all of a sudden, they heard a thump outside. Jungleberry and Royalberry left both of the girls in their crib, and went outside to see the commotion. They came outside, to see Pitaya shaking one of the guards.

Pitaya: You! Where'sss Hollyberry?

Jungleberry gasped, and got in between the guard and Pitaya.

Jungleberry: Great Red Dragon, please! The poor guard has nothing to do with this!

Pitaya: Where isss Hollyberry?

Jungleberry: ......I'm afraid she's still missing.

Pitaya: ............Fine then. Spread thisss newsss. If she doesssn't come back within a year, I will burn thisss whole Kingdom down to nothing but embersss and dust!

Pitaya hissed, and flew away. Surely this time, she would come if her entire Kingdom was in danger.