Fifthteen Years Later

Forty-three years had passed since Hollyberry disappeared. The Hollyberry Palace was a mess, and so were the staff. The staff were injured, at the very least with scratch marks, or black eyes. Everytime the cooks heard growling near the door, they went through the emergency exit as fast as they could. But from time to time, some poor chore boy or girl would be a second late, and Pitaya would come crashing in, and would violently claw the poor thing and throw them aside to get what they want, and leave the kitchen angrily. Luckily, the injuries weren't fatal, so they would be taken to Herb Cookie, and would also be given a few weeks to heal. But the Knights in the search parties had it worse. Pitaya would ask them every now and then where Hollyberry was, and when they responded that they hadn't found her, Pitaya would mercilessly wrangle them. They would be thrown around, clawed, and bitten. Then Pitaya would give them all death glares and leave. Some Knights had left the search parties because of this, and Jungleberry and Royalberry had to recruit more, otherwise Pitaya would take it out on them. Meanwhile, everything in the castle was thrown around. The furniture either had scratch marks, was broken into pieces, or at their very best, they were just thrown around. The walls were practically burnt, the curtains were ashes, the marble floors were broken and smashed, and every door was off of its hinges. In fact, Pitaya was destroying the Palace right now. They were in the ballroom clawing the curtains like a cat, and then throwing them to the side. Royalberry and Jungleberry were in their bedroom, hiding with the door locked. Pitaya grabbed the piano, and threw it all the way across the ballroom, smashing it into pieces. Pitaya breathed heavily. They hated everyone. Everyone except... Hollyberry. Hollyberry was the one person they didn't hate in this whole world right now. Even if she was...A liar. Sure, if she came back they would whoop her ass, but then they would totally forgive her afterwards! But Pitaya just wanted her back.