Ten Years Later

Twenty-eight years since Hollyberry had disappeared. The Knights from the search teams arrived back at the Palace. They were tired and exhausted. They had searched for three hours straight. They had searched the entire Kingdom, far and wide, but they couldn't find the former Queen. The Knights rested, and took a break. That is, until they heard the frantic sound of wings flapping. They looked up. Pitaya was up in the air, and they immediately jumped down, in front of the Knights. The Knights immediately froze. None of them dared to make eye contact with the Dragon.

Pitaya: Ssso then!? Where's Hollyberry!?

Random Knight 1: Forgive us, Sir Dragon...Queen Hollyberry is still not found-

Pitaya immediately grabbed the Knight by the throat and slammed him on the ground.

Pitaya: TWENTY-EIGHT YEARSSS OF SSSEARCHING! TWENTY-EIGHT YEARSSS! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU SSSTILL CAN'T FIND HER?

Pitaya was breathing heavily, and they were mega pissed. One of the Knights stepped forward, and talked to Pitaya in a soothing voice.

Random Knight 2:  H-hey, calm down! She could be anywhere, EarthBread is a big place you know. We'll find her soon!

Pitaya angrily turned to the other Knight.

Pitaya: YOU'RE ALL USSSELESSSS! ALL OF YOU! GO AWAY!

Random Knight 1: A-are you firing us!?

Pitaya: I SSSAID GO!

Pitaya immediately charged up their fire breath, and set the surrounding Garden ablaze. (Holy shit, the Gardener will have no mercy) The Knights immediately became terrified and fled. Pitaya heavily breathed in and out, with smoke coming out of their nostrils and mouth. Pitaya growled, and flew away. Then went for a fly around the Kingdom. Might as well find some cake monsters to beat the shit out of. They looked at all the civilians in the Kingdom. None of them...None of them were anything like her...They were all cowards. They were all weak. They were all bland. They were all timid. They were all stuck-up. None of them were brave, fierce warriors with a boisterous personality who always fought for the weak within the kindness of their hearts! They were all the same. But Hollyberry... Hollyberry was different. Hollyberry was a needle in the haystack! And she was a great friend too. However...No one here liked Dragons. Everyone hated Dragons. Either that, or they were scared shitless of them. Because Dragons are just dangerous wild animals. Pitaya sat at the top of a ledge. If only she was here....But what did Pitaya spy with their eye? Pink buns in the middle of the crowd.... Hollyberry? HOLLYBERRY! Pitaya immediately smiled, and kicked everyone out of the way. Pitaya made their way through the crowd, and then immediately hugged Hollyberry.

Pitaya: HEY! WHERE WERE YOU? YOU'RE SSSO LA-

The pink bunned lady screamed. She turned around. She looked nothing like Hollyberry.

Pink bunned Cookie: HELP! THE DRAGON IS TRYING TO ATTACK ME!

All the Cookies turned to look at Pitaya. They stared in fear. The Pink bunned Cookie kept screaming about Pitaya assaulting them. But Pitaya....𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕. Pitaya immediately swung at the Pink Haired Cookie, leaving a giant wound on her face. The Pink Haired Cookie screamed, and started crying. All the other Cookies looked in horror, and started screaming as well. They all began scramming, wanting to get away from the Dragon as soon as possible. Pitaya simply looked at the Pink Bunned Lady with hate.

Pitaya: I HATE LIARSSS! YOU ARE NOT HOLLYBERRY!

Pitaya snarled, and then flew away. They flew back to the Palace. Pitaya soon arrived at the Palace. Upon hearing them arrive, Jungleberry and Royalberry scurried away, doing their best not to draw attention. Pitaya soon burst into the kitchen. Upon seeing one of the cooks staring at them, Pitaya hissed menacingly at him, and the cook ran away. The other cooks began to run as well, quickly getting themselves out of the kitchen. Pitaya grabbed a few berries from the pantry, and crept back into the safe room. They angrily munched on berries, and stared at Hollyberry's portrait. Pitaya starting to get really pissed. They were beginning to get ANGRY at Hollyberry. In fact, they were getting angry at everyone. Everyone lied to them. Royalberry, Jungleberry, and the Knights said they only needed a bit more time to find Hollyberry. Yet years passed, and they never found her. And that pink bunned woman today...She looked like Hollyberry, but she wasn't. And Hollyberry....She broke her promise. Pitaya smashed the berries on the ground. They ground up the berries with their claws. If Hollyberry didn't come soon...They would never forgive her.