Two years Later

The Hollyberry Kingdom was at peace. For the first two years, everyone was worried, thinking the Dragon would come back to kill them all. But those two years passed, and the Dragon never came back. Six months passed, and the Dragon still never came back. So everyone suspected the Dragon simply forgot about their promise. So the Royals were relieved, and the Hollyberrians were happy. But one night, a dark shadow cast over the Kingdom. Jungleberry and Royalberry were getting ready for bed. That is when they heard it. They heard a window breaking and screaming of the guards. And then they heard a voice at the Ballroom.

???: JUNGLEBERRY COOKIE! GET YOUR ASSSS OVER HERE!

Jungleberry Cookie immediately got up, startled. Royalberry got up as well.

Jungleberry: No...We still haven't been successful in finding Hollyberry... Royalberry, I will go to deal with the Dragon. Please, wish me luck.

Royalberry grabbed onto Jungleberry's hand.

Royalberry: You aren't going alone. If you go down, then I'm going down with you.

Jungleberry looked at Royalberry, and gave a soft smile. They both held hands, and made their way to the ballroom. In the ballroom, there was an angry Pitaya, with a few unconscious guards.

Pitaya: Where. Isss. Hollyberry!?

Pitaya bared their teeth threateningly this time and spread their wings to make themselves look larger. Jungleberry sighed, and Royalberry gulped.

Jungleberry: Our attempts to find Hollyberry...Were unsuccessful. But there are still a few more places we could search-

Pitaya: ENOUGH!

Pitaya threw one of the guards at Jungleberry hard, knocking her back. Jungleberry let out a grunt as she hit the ground. Royalberry gasped, and nervously put himself in front of Jungleberry.

Pitaya: I don't like thisss game you're playing Jungleberry~ I DON'T PLAY THOSSSE GAMESSS!

Royalberry: Please, Sir Dragon we are not playing with you in a-any way! It's not within our control to find Hollyberry, we are trying our best!

Pitaya: Be quiet! No one wasss talking to you!

Royalberry slightly shrunk back.

Pitaya: I gave you three chancesss. And I waited, FOR THREE YEARSSS. You promisssed me that you would find her within thossse three yearsss! I HATE promissse breakers! And the other thing I alssso hate, are onesss who try to make a fool out of me! Do you think I'm ssstupid!?

Jungleberry: ._.

Royalberry: O-of course we don't think you're stupid! You're a very smart Dragon!

Pitaya: Ssshut up!

Royalberry: Eep!

Jungleberry: Please, it is not within our control to find Hollyberry Cookie. I'm aware I made a promise. And now I realize that is not a promise I can keep. But we will continue searching.

Pitaya: And what makesss you think I'll ssspare your Kingdom?

Jungleberry: .......What if the Kingdom is yours to protect?

Pitaya: ...........What?

Jungleberry: If you take the throne of the Hollyberry Kingdom, you will have no reason to attack it. You will protect the civilians instead.

Royalberry: W-what!?

Pitaya: And what makesss you think I want the throne? If I had to take the throne, I would wressstle for it! Thronesss are meant to be fought over, not handed over! I don't want your sssilly Kingdom!

Jungleberry: There are many benefits to having the throne, you know. You get access to all the treasure in Hollyberry Kingdom, you get all the unlimited Berry Juice you want, and you get to protect all these precious people in the Kingdom and call them yours.

Pitaya: Berry Juice? Treasssure?

Pitaya thought about it for a moment. They then shook their head.

Pitaya: Forget it, I don't want any of that!

Royalberry: W-what if we give you some of my Mother's things?

Pitaya stopped in their tracks.

Pitaya: Hollyberry'sss thingsss?

Jungleberry: Royalberry, what are you saying?

Royalberry: Well, we have her room, a portrait of her on her coronation day, and we have her most prized possession...Her shield.

Jungleberry: Royalberry!

Pitaya: Hollyberry'sss ssshield?

Royalberry: Yes, that, and the Kingdom is all yours if your promise not to attack or hurt anyone!

Pitaya thought about it for another moment. They then puffed smoke out of their nostrils.

Pitaya: Fine. I sssuppossse I'll accept the deal. You can keep your ssstupid Kingdom, I don't want it. But you better ssstill be sssearching for Hollyberry!

Royalberry: Of course. We will definitely find her soon.

Pitaya snarled and headed into the halls, and disappeared.

Jungleberry: ...............Do you think they know how to do paperwork?

Royalberry: I highly doubt they will do it willingly, dear.