Ten Years Later

Ten years had passed. Now it was eighteen years since Hollyberry had disappeared. Princess and Tiger Lily Cookie must be adults by now. Pitaya had become more feral recently. Whenever they went and snatched things from civilians, they often left scratch wounds now. They seemed a lot more angry now as well. Whenever they saw a Cake Monster attacking the city, they would maul it brutally. And whenever they went to raid the Kitchen, they violently scratched the chefs whenever they got near them. And worst of all, was when they asked Jungleberry and Royalberry if Hollyberry had been found yet. Whenever the Royals answered no, Pitaya violently lashed out. Pitaya even broke Royalberry's arm once. After that, they would go back, and pace around the safe room. Pitaya was currently pacing around the safe room right now. Why was Hollyberry not found yet? Were the Knights really that incompetent!? They had dozens of search teams, trained by Hollyberry herself, they should know her better than anyone! Yet they can't do the simple task of finding ONE SINGLE COOKIE!? Tsk, if they can't even fight properly, they should at least be useful for something! Pitaya was getting VERY impatient.