One year Later

Jungleberry watched as Princess Cookie took her first baby steps. Royalberry was clapping with excitement as Princess Cookie walked towards him. Once Princess Cookie reached him, Royalberry immediately hugged her.

Royalberry: Oh, my precious Princess! My lovely little girl!

Tiger Lily watched Princess Cookie. She soon stood up as well, and also took her first baby steps. She walked towards Jungleberry Cookie. Tiger Lily walked towards Jungleberry Cookie, and hugged her. Jungleberry Cookie covered her mouth with her hands. She immediately embraced Tiger Lily and shed a tear of joy.

Jungleberry: What beautiful little girls we have...

There then was a huge thump outside the Palace. It caused Tiger Lily Cookie to fall back. She began crying.

Jungleberry: Oh no.......RoyalBerry, you stay here with the girls. I'll do what I must to keep the Kingdom safe.

Jungleberry walked out of the nursery. Royalberry immediately came and tended to Tiger Lily, making sure she was okay. But while he was looking away, Princess Cookie sneakily ran away, making her escape from the nursery.

Hollyberry Palace Entrance

Jungleberry came downstairs to the entrance of the Palace. There, the guards were quivering in fear as they heard guards yelling outside. Soon, in came Pitaya. They bared their teeth and they looked quite annoyed. The guards immediately attacked Pitaya with their spears, but Pitaya just blew them all away with one flap of their wing. Jungleberry stood there firmly. Pitaya came closer to her, and huffed smoke out of their nostrils.

Pitaya: Where'sss Hollyberry?

Jungleberry: We have not found Hollyberry Cookie. I'm afraid we are still not able to find her. But we will keep trying. If you would be so kind, please spare the Kingdom and give us one more year.

Pitaya: Another year!? I can't wait for another year! I WANT HOLLYBERRY NOW! I have been patient enough! Where isss ssshe!?

Pitaya stomped on the ground, causing the floor to crack. Jungleberry kept being calm and composed, and tried to negotiate. Meanwhile, Princess Cookie peeked behind the corner. She began wobbly running towards Pitaya, with her fake sword in her hand.

Jungleberry: I can't make Hollyberry just magically appear. However, if you give us a bit more time, our search teams can surely find-

Jungleberry was interrupted by the sound of plastic bonking something. Pitaya noticed it as well. Pitaya looked down and noticed that Princess Cookie was hitting them with her tiny plastic sword. She let out a boisterous baby laugh, and continued hitting them. Pitaya stopped and stared. Jungleberry immediately gasped, and pulled Princess Cookie away from Pitaya.

Jungleberry: Princess Cookie, no! Great Red Dragon, please, I apologize! Spare my daughter! She didn't mean it!

Pitaya said nothing. They kept staring at Princess Cookie. She looked almost exactly like Hollyberry. She had Hollyberry's passion for action and fighting. And most of all...She had the same laugh as her. Jungleberry deeply bowed, and held onto Princess Cookie. She was sweating nervously. Was this the end? Pitaya let out a soft growl.

Pitaya: In how much time will you find her?

Jungleberry Cookie looked up surprised.

Jungleberry: I'm sorry?

Pitaya: How much time will it take you to find Hollyberry?

Jungleberry looked up with a surprised expression. She expected the Dragon to want to burn her and Princess Cookie to a crisp.

Jungleberry: Well...We can't guarantee anything within one year...But we will surely find her within two years. That, I can promise.

Pitaya let out another soft growl.

Pitaya: Two yearsss. Fine. I can wait two yearsss. Do not disssappoint me.