Seven Years Later

Jungleberry and Royalberry were in the throne room. They had called for Pitaya to deliver some...News. They had guards surrounding them, because they were sure the Dragon wouldn't take the news well. Soon, Pitaya arrived. They looked like a wild animal, with their hair all messy, their claws extended out, fangs showing, and their eyes all full of...Anger and Hatred.

Pitaya: What do you two want now?

Pitaya looked at the two Royals angrily. The guards readied themselves.

Royalberry: Well...We have something to tell you....

Pitaya: Did you find Hollyberry!?

Royalberry stepped back a bit.

Royalberry: No...

Pitaya: THEN WHAT'SSS SSSO IMPORTANT!?

Royalberry flinched, but continued.

Royalberry: Me and Jungleberry agreed to...Stop the search parties in search of Hollyberry Cookie. The search has gone on long enough, and we both agreed it's time to rest the case.

Not even half a second after Royalberry said that, Pitaya jumped out, and grabbed him by the throat. Jungleberry gasped in surprise, and the Royal Guards immediately attacked, but Pitaya just blew them all with a flap of their wings.

Pitaya: WHAT DID YOU SSSAY?

Jungleberry: Please, great Dragon! Can't you see it!? Hollyberry is dead! There is no way she wouldn't come back after fifty years! The only reason she wouldn't come back for us, is because she would be dead, she even said it herself!

Pitaya turned angrily to Jungleberry.

Pitaya: SSSHE ISSS NOT DEAD! SSSHE'SSS NOT LIKE THE RESSST OF YOU! SSSHE'SSS DIFFERENT! SSSHE'SSS STRONG! SSSHE HASSS A LIFE AND PERSSSONALITY! SSSHE'SSS DIFFERENT!

Jungleberry: If she truly did survive, then why hasn't she come back yet!?

Pitaya: Hsss....I-I-

Jungleberry: Please, accept that she's gone.... Royalberry will be the new King. You know she would be gone one day, and Royalberry would take her place.

Pitaya: THAT SSSTUPID COWARDLY NO ONE WILL NEVER TAKE HER PLACE! HE WILL NEVER BE HALF THE KING SHE WASSS!

Pitaya slashed both Royalberry and Jungleberry across the face, and then flew away back to the safe room. Jungleberry held her face in pain, and Royalberry rushed to her.

Royalberry:Dear, are you alright!?

Jungleberry: Yes...Just a few scratches....

Royalberry: You're leaking strawberry jam! Come, we must take you to the infirmary to see Herb Cookie!

Pitaya was in the safe room. They angrily scurried in and looked at Hollyberry's Portrait.

Pitaya: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU PROMISSSED ME YOU WOULD COME BACK SSSOON!

Pitaya looked at the portrait with a death glare. They received no responses, but they still wanted an answer.

Pitaya: YOU DECEIVED ME! JUSSST LIKE ALL THE OTHERSSS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT, BUT ALL YOU COOKIESSS ARE THE SAME!

Pitaya still received no response. They knew damn well the portrait wasn't Hollyberry. But it was the closest thing they would get to her. But right now, they felt fury and hatred. But not just hatred for everyone else on EarthBread...They began feeling hatred for... Hollyberry. But how!? She was their one and only spar mate! They spent years together like that! They couldn't possibly hate her....But...They just felt so angry! So angry that they hated everything, including Hollyberry! Pitaya held their head. They began to get a headache. They screamed and set the gold in the safe room on fire, melting it. They then threw themselves on the floor and screamed, slamming their fists on the floor, breaking the steel floor. Afterwards, they kicked the walls, putting several holes in it, and snapped every staff and trinket in half. They looked at Hollyberry's portrait. Pitaya wanted to hurt her...Like she hurt them! Pitaya slashed the portrait with their claws, tearing off the wood and paint off of it, and then threw it across the room. Lastly they looked at Hollyberry's shield. It was the shield she used when they first met.... Hollyberry blocked off each and every one of their moves with that thing...But now...Not so powerful now that she wasn't wielding it, was it? Pitaya let out a low growl, and then a screech as they came up to the shield and clawed it. They scratched it, their claws slicing across it. The shield was practically filing their sharp nails, and Pitaya kept clawing it, until their nails were fully filed down, and they were bleeding. Pitaya then punched the shield repeatedly, over and over again, imagining it was Hollyberry's face! They didn't care that their fists began to bleed and their bones began to crack, they just wanted to destroy the very last thing they had of Hollyberry, so that they never had to think about her again! Pitaya still kept punching and punching.

Pitaya: PROMISSSE BREAKER! PROMISSSE BREAKER!

Pitaya screeched and punched it one last time, breaking their knuckles. Pitaya then bit down on the shield and threw it across the room. Pitaya breathed heavily as they looked at the shield one last time. Their vision began to get blurry...And wet? They felt something wet coming down their cheek. Pitaya touched their face, and...It looked like droplets of water was coming out of their eyes? What the hell were these!? Why couldn't they stop it? Pitaya wiped their eyes, but everytime they did, more of those water droplets dropped down. Were they dying? Pitaya growled and just ignored the water coming down their eyes. They needed something to take their mind off Hollyberry...So that they could forget about her. Pitaya went down to the berry juice cellar. They looked around. So many bottles of berry juice... They remember that Hollyberry was the one who first introduced them to berry juice. Pitaya shook their head! Screw her! At first, they were waiting, and hoping they could have berry juice together.... But now they will drink all her berry juice just to spite her! Pitaya growled and took a bottle of one of Hollyberry's aged berry juices. They guzzled it all down quickly. They then took another bottle from the same aged barrel, and quickly drank it all. Bottle after bottle, they managed to hold their juice. But after fifty bottles, let's say they managed to get drunk... Pitaya's speech became slurred, and their movements were clearly influenced by the juice. As Pitaya drank a bottle, they burped and laid on the ground. They looked at a paper on a barrel saying: Hollyberry's Property: DO NOT TOUCH. Pitaya laughed and popped another bottle open.

Pitaya: Ha! Hooooow do yoooou like that, you old cookie? That'sssss what you get!

Pitaya guzzled two more bottles of berry juice.

Pitaya: You know...Come back or not.... I'll sssssstill hate you. Promisssssse breaker... But I sssssssupppossssse we're even now that I have your Kingdom... I'll make your people missssssserable.

Pitaya guzzled five more bottles of berry juice. Their head hurt, and they began to feel light headed. Perhaps...They would go to sleep for a few years...

The End :)