𝟎𝟎𝟐 PEDRI.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ ❝ chapter two  — PEDRI. ❞ ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

july twenty-first

jocelyn hopped off the white plane, along with the players and the management team. she layed a hand on her forehead, feeling a tad bit jet laged from today's flight. she told isabel and lilia that she would have to leave earlier than expected after the team made a last minute change in the schedule. she was supposed to be broadcasting and interviewing some of the players after the match, which she often did nowadays.

she turned face to face only to meet jude who sent three light taps on her shoulder, "you okay?"

he covered his mouth while speaking, in order to avoid having his lips being read from the video footage, because they were being recorded.

"i don't know, i'm feeling a little jet laged. but i'll get through the day."

"good, that's good." jude's thumbs went in the air to indicate a thumbs-up. jocelyn smiled, shielding her eyes from the extremely beaming hot sunlight with the palm of her hand. jocelyn hated having to go on trips with the team, if she had to be fully honest, being the only female and having to constantly be alone. but she couldn't just do anything about it, because it was her job. although, the fun did come with it sometimes.

she promised lilia that she would bring her and isabel on real madrid's next trip for her youtube channel, but this flight was very last minute and urgent news.

after heading to the hotel, jocelyn layed on the foreign bed and stared at the plain-white ceiling. she rubbed her eyes and proceeded to get up after realising she needed to get her ass up and prepare for the next thing her job has to offer for her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ilovemichaelbj.6 posted a story .ᐟ

ᐟ