𝟎𝟎𝟖 PABLO GAVI.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ  ❝ chapter eight — PABLO GAVI. ❞  ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

august eighth

jocelyn observed from the premium seats, smiling subtly as she seen her club's players walk out the stadium one by one. isabel clutched onto her real madrid jersey, along with arda güler's name on her upper back. lilia's camera occasionally ran out of battery from the amount of videos she recorded for this trip.

"just look at him" isabel admired arda from afar, zooming lilia's camera into his figure. jocelyn rolled her eyes, finding it quite hilarious that her sister was both a culer and madridista. isabel begged jude to move aside and have her sit next to arda, shocking the whole lineup that were present on the plane.

jocelyn's eyes twitched as none other than pablo gavi walked out the stadium beside vinicius. his hair was nicely kept and his jawline was more visible than ever. his head held high, walking straight onto fc barcelona's sidelines. his attitude towards her when she had the interaction with pedri was odd, and she didn't quite like that. during the whole conversation, he glared between her and kepa. she persuaded herself that it was normal for him to have such a behaviour and soon brushed it off.

she noticed that he took his jersey off as soon as he sat down on the bench. leaving his body in nothing but his bare skin and scratches on his upper abdomen.

wow, he must've had fun.

she thought. she faintly squinted her eyes, looking into the little details he had because she'd never been so close to him to the point where she actually got to perceive the tiny features that he had. she focused her attention back onto the pitch, seeing the players of both teams lining up face to face. they greeted eachother prior to the actual performance as form of respect and friendship.

august sixth was isabel's fifteenth birthday, making this an opportunity for a perfect birthday gift for her. jocelyn was surprised that isabel didn't wear a barça jersey underneath her real madrid one, knowing that her sister is full of surprises. jocelyn had never worn a real madrid jersey for a match, she found it unnecessary considering that she's already a worker there and didn't need to show that she loved the club when everyone should've knew by now.

twenty minutes into the match, jocelyn's heart dropped after seeing the goal from lewandowski. the other side of the stadium cheered and jumped from happiness while real's side just sighed in disappointment. her heartbeat fastened as barcelona's defence tactics got tougher when jude tried to make an effort to go near the goal. araujo and jules koundè did a fantastic job at their position, she couldn't deny.

thirty-eight minutes in, bellingham scored the first equaliser for real madrid and jocelyn stood up to celebrate. she sat herself back down, reminding herself that football is ninety minutes long and real madrid could still have a chance to win. she held in her breath, watching as pedri and lewandowski began going closer to real's defence. a pass from ferran torres to pedri and he scores. the golden boy did his celebration across the pitch and went back to playing after thousands of fans clapped and screamed from him.

forty-five minutes and it's halftime. she knew ancelotti were going to be on their asses as soon as they enter that locker room. the score-line remains 2-1 while jocelyn decided to text their group chat for motivation and support. she chuckled after being called 'the next pep guardiola' by jude after shamelessly demeaning and humiliating their presentation of the match.