𝟎𝟏𝟒 LUCKIEST CHARM.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ  ❝ chapter fourteen  — LUCKIEST
CHARM. ❞  ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"pablo" jocelyn huffed, arm draped over his bare chest while the night casually strolls by. the situation that occurred earlier scared her, to say the least.

"go to sleep, jocelyn" he mumbled, running a hand through his hair as the artificial yellow light reflected off his features.

"why don't you tell me what you've gotten yourself into" she sighed, her bottom lip hanged off her mouth from the slightest.

"it's none of your concern" he answered blatantly. darkened eyebrows inching closer to one another as the moment he shared with ferran earlier was pushed to the front of his head — which angered him even further.

"i just wanna know" she murmured. their touch broke as her hand reached for the duvet that hung off the bed.

"well, you shouldn't"

his responses felt like a stab to the chest for jocelyn, but, she knew the person he was. she chose to sleep in silence rather than have an argument with him and end the night with fury and vexation that would linger until — lord knows how long.

she slept her back facing him, which is unusual — taking in the fact that she wouldn't be in barcelona for long until she needs to return to madrid for her casual duties, and she wouldn't visit barcelona for a long time as well. however, pablo didn't acknowledge that. ferran drove him to his most. pablo had a disliking towards men who don't respect women, considering that he has a sister and his mother; who meant the absolute world to him. it was final for pablo when he heard the disgusting comments that was made about her. they've just encountered eachother not too long ago, but he found himself having a soft spot for her. the scenery kept replaying in his head, he recalled everything his teammate said. word for word.

he couldn't sleep. like an insane insomniac. so then he stayed up, for as long as he could until the sleep gets to him. until the sun rises and the moon passes from his sight. he was lucky that xavi had provided everyone a one day break from the two hour training that everyone had to endure everyday. his vision fogged, eyelids slowly coming together while he lies beside jocelyn with his arm hanging off her waist.

while he drifts off to rest, jocelyn stirred. she had received a phone call that was dreading to murder her dearest sleep. she wanted to ignore it, until she saw the contact name that was displayed on her screen.

"alô mister?" she groaned, eyes still shut while she adapts herself to the blinding sunlight from the windows.

"hello jocelyn, would it be possible if you arrive back earlier than expected? because we have a shoot with adidas and we were hoping if you could be there to help."

"i think so, when is the shoot?"

"the day after tomorrow. are you available?"

she sat within her presence, contemplating whether she should make up an excuse because it seemed too early for her. but she ended up doing the opposite, coming to conclusion that she would get paid either way.

"sì, i can go. everyone is going to be there right?"

"let me check" she heard papers shuffling from the other line, along with the sounds of many people dsicussing from afar.