𝟎𝟏𝟐 BARCELONA, ESPAÑA.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ  ❝ chapter twelve —BARCELONA,
ESPAÑA. ❞  ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"i look so fucked up" jocelyn huffed, her fingers entangled themselves between the many strands of her golden bronze hair.

"you look fine, why are you even worried" isabel adjusted the fabric of the blaugrana jersey that labelled pedri's name on her upper back.

she continues, " — unless there's someone to impress, no?"

jocelyn could see her sister wiggling her eyebrows from the back of her head, without isabel, jocelyn would've never even took a glimpse towards pablo. she's never taken an interest in him, she rather finds it irritating by the way he acts towards her players on the pitch, infront of thousands of fans and family members.

"why would i try to impress gavi" she scoffed.

"i never said it could be gavi that you're trying so hard for" isabel grinned by the sight of her sister face palming herself after her so called, bold statement.

"should i wear black or white?" jocelyn frowned, her hands gripping her sides as she glances inbetween her colourless and obsidian dress.

"i think you should wear this"

swiftly, barcelona jersey was shoved into jocelyn's arms. god forbid she recalls how much she spent in the barça store, however, this jersey labelled the number six rather than eight. unsurprised, jocelyn handed it back over before she went over to get her white dress. she figured it would be valid if she wore white, considering how white was real madrid's primary color.

"it's either that or you wear ferran's jersey — " isabel laughed, her hands digging into the barça bag from the items that she purchased prior for this morning's match. she received a free jersey after her over five hundred dollar spending at the store, which ended to be ferran's.

" — no!"

she doesn't have much of a liking towards ferran torres, she recalled that one singular moment that they shared in the tunnel where she swore she heard him making inappropriate comments towards her whilst he snickered around with valverde about it before el clásico, just months ago. to assume it disgusted her was purely an understatement. if only she knew she couldn't look at the both of them the same way after that day occurred. nonetheless, she always made sure to maintain a planotic friendship with the players, no matter the circumstances, mainly because it was her job to do so.

she sighed, "i'm not wearing any of those"

"such a party pooper" isabel scoffed.

at last, jocelyn ended up wearing a nude tank top and a pair of trousers, along with a coat. they made their way onto the ground floor and headed into the cab that lilia booked just moments beforehand. the amount of time they had left was far from little, leaving the trio to enjoy their savouring dinner at their table. an oddly familiar feeling crashed into jocelyn, leaving her suddenly dumbfounded as her fork clatters against the flat plate below her. the thought of seeing pablo again made her heart flutter with excitement and a hint of nervousness that tightened her chest. she felt like a teenage girl meeting her all-time celebrity crush for the first time.