𝟎𝟎𝟕 BARÇA'S GOLDEN BOYS.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ ❝ chapter seven  — BARÇA'S
GOLDEN BOYS. ❞ ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

august fifth

a whimper was let out as jocelyn's body twitched from the awfully cold temperature surrounding her. she was practically freezing to death while lilia and isabel were passed-out asleep on their enormous shared bed. she was extremely jet lagged from her flight and desperately needed a good sleep, however, tonight had other plans for her.

a cough attack striked jocelyn as she began wheezing uncontrollably and gasping for air while she forced herself to sit up with her back pressed against the bed.

"what the fuck?" isabel mumbled, wiping her eyes to ease the blur from her sleep. she got a hold of her phone and checked the time.

"can you fucking not, it's five in the morning" she groaned, pressing her pillow into both sides of her head.

jocelyn swallowed harshly and cleared her throat, she received many unread messages from jude during the middle of the night, asking her to clarify what he needed to say to the press this morning.

gavi on the other hand, was rather layed back than nervous, knowing he's had many experiences with the press and what to respond once he's been asked a non-related question. he was awakened by pedri's alarm that he slept passed.

he is benched for this month's el clásico by xavi, knowing that the teenage player's performances would result in him receiving a red card. it was going to be a casual match, with pedri replacing him once again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

bellatorres  10m ago

caption : this rat decided to disturb my beauty sleep, someone get her away from me 🤮

jocelynscloset

@jocelynscloset