𝟎𝟎𝟓 DOUBLE TAP.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ ❝ chapter five  — DOUBLE TAP. ❞ ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pedri
replied to your story
amazing work 🤩

jocelyntorres
thank u pedri
pedri liked your message

pedri
al el clásico?
are you coming to the el clásico? ]

jocelyntorres
sí!
[  yes! ]
pero, estoy un poco nerviosa
[  but, i'm kinda nervous ]

pedri
no hay necesidad de ser lol
[ there is no need to be ]

jocelyntorres
no sé, solo lo soy 😂
[ idk, i just am ]

pedri
tu hermana también viene?
[ is your sister coming too? ]

jocelyntorres
um
si ... quizas??
yes ... maybe?? ]

pedri
la vi en nuestro último juego 😂
[ i saw her at our last game ]

jocelyntorres
oh dios mío 😭
[ oh my gosh 😭 ]
gran fan tuya, esa
[ big fan of yours, that one ]

pedri
está bien, dile que aprecio su amabilidad 😂💙
[ alright, tell her i appreciate her kindness ]
liked message

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jocelyn smiled brightly as she drove her car into santiago bernabeu, also known as, real madrid's grounds. paparazzi made way for her to park her vehicle and enter the stadium.

a single click to lock her car after she adjusted herself to stand on the ground. she smiled while walking straight into the gates of bernabeu, nothing but a facial expression to serve all the personal questions she was asked on her way into the gates.

a swift motion of scanning her vip pass, she was then let into the stadium where silence was all there to be heard. her job today was monitoring the players health and safety for training in preparation for el clásico.

"good morning" jude's voice crept up behind her, walking past her and going over to grab a cold water bottle in the refrigerator.

"morning, jude" she set her belongings down on one of the benches, jocelyn walked over to grab the monitor equipment she needed in one of the main private sky boxes.

almost tripping on the stairs on her way back, she contained herself and attempted to get jude connected to the monitoring devices.

"this one's for your heartbeat" she helped him fit his bulky tanned arms into the black chest vest.

"it's a tad tight, don't you think?" he grunted, earning a laugh from her while she loosened the straps.

"better?" he nodded, running off to the hurdles.

she completed the process with around eighteen other players, who are grown men that still don't know how to adjust themselves into the heart monitors.