𝟎𝟏𝟏 A TICKET TO BARCELONA.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ ❝ chapter eleven  — A TICKET
    TO BARCELONA. ❞ ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pablo's knuckles faded white as his grip on the steering wheel tightened, he was humiliated after he knew that vinicius was shit-talking about him with the girl he almost fucked. his mind was so foggy that he didn't register how hard he was grasping onto the leather of his steering wheel, while he countinue to swiftly speed through the crowded streets of barcelona. he prayed that a fan wouldn't come up to him for photos or autographs because he was in such a terrible state that people might find him offending.

he told pedri that he would leave training a few minutes earlier apart from the other players, considering he'd already did his usual workout and ball practice. the problem is, pablo wasn't angered by jocelyn. he was upset and perhaps even frightened that vinicius was closer to her than pablo himself. her friendship with vinicius outside of their work place is what played around with pablo's head; how close they were on a daily basis.

sure, he had seen it. the way she would always sit beside him and accompany him whenever he was benched while an injury. he was jealous, he just didn't seem to take in his feeling of envy towards vini. he didn't want to seem jealous of someone he didn't have a liking for, to him, he thought it made him seem weak; someone he disliked having someone he desired. vinicius is four years older than pablo. his age was always his sort of insecurity, having his opponents tease him about it ever since he joined the first team. jocelyn is the same age as him, older than pablo by two months, which didn't sound much to him.

pablo indeed missed it. how bittersweet her touch was against his skin, he craved it. it angered him by his thoughts of vini receiving the same treatment he got, perhaps even better, considering how much closer he was with jocelyn. something ticked pablo when she had mentioned his lack of maturity and how he still hasn't grown up to his age.

what she hadn't known is, he had trained himself to mature and grow up daily over the past few months. he definitely developed and balanced in his personality, he doesn't recall the last time he had a fight with an opponent on the pitch. it made him proud of himself to hear xavi and his teammates compliment his ability to grow his personality into his age, especially hearing from frenkie. to say her words bruised his ego was an understatement.

"you act like a big baby, gavi. no wonder why girls don't like you."

pablo could still remember it, valverde teased and played around with his feelings before pablo's third el clasico for the first team in the sixteenth of january this year. pablo still remembers how cocky he responded to valverde after the 3-1 win that day about the jokes he made mentioning pablo's age in the tunnel, just mere seconds before they play against eachother.

everyone views pablo as a teenage boy that has no experience in bed or intimate relationships, especially when he's never seen with any girl in public together. but boy, the teenage hormones definitely caught up to him. truth is, pablo does have a few bodies, but they were short and hasty situations, nothing special and in depth. he didn't want to waste his energy on fucking girls prior to a match like his some of teammates, he found it un-useful and would rather train alone instead.

I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU isabel's sentence caused her sister's head to snap back. jocelyn didn't want to deal with an infuriating teenager, not after her tiring day. she couldn't help herself to sweep pablo out of her mind after the conversation between the two. she didn't want to be reminded of that night, it delivered shivers across her back and knocked guilt into her bones. she did something that she shouldn't do, something irreversible. jocelyn wasn't sure if her actions were against ancelotti's rules, she desperately hoped not.