𝟎𝟎𝟗 A FALSIFICATION.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ ❝ chapter nine  — A FALSIFICATION. ❞ ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

jocelyn groaned, extending her arms widely in the air. her eyes enlarged, and suddenly she was fully sober from her hangover. her fingers fell upon pablo's bare chest as shivers arose from his sensitive skin in response to her touch. slowly rotating herself to face him, she couldn't help but stare at the freckles located on his abdomen. they were like copper sun-kissed constellations of stars on his stomach. vague snores traveled out of his roseate-shaded lips, and his legs often twitched in his sleep, which jocelyn found quite amusing. she had never seen him in such a calm state, compared to how he appeared and presented himself on the pitch.

he stirred, turning over on his side only to face the features of jocelyn up close. he batted his eyelashes to ease his vision from his sleep, the edges of his lips twitched into a smile after he saw her beside him. his arm slithered around her hips only to have it draped from her tanned waistline.

"beunos días, niña bonita" he murmured, his voice muffled against the pillows that shielded his face. [ good morning, pretty girl ]

"where did my dress go, pablo" she laughed, being in nothing besides her thin bra and what seemed to be his shorts.

"you took it off on the floor last night" he pointed to the hardwood floor beneath them. she leaned over towards it before his hand wrapped itself around her wrist.

"leave it for now," he commanded, tugging on her arm until her nearly bare-skinned back crashed into the crisp white bedsheets. she rolled her eyes, surprised by how needy he was when it came to physical touch once he received it.

PING.

her phone buzzed in her purse that was placed on the nightstand beside her. highly alerted, jocelyn swiftly moved over to view the message that had been sent to her. her heart dropped, seeing jude's contact appear on her lock screen. her finger paused briefly before finally building the courage to view the actual message. it was seconds after seeing the texts that jude told her to head down for dinner and the location, in case she arrived late. pablo crept up behind her back, eager to see what she was looking at only for jocelyn to switch apps immediately.

"mierda." he cursed under his breath.
[ fuck. ]

"què ocurre?" [ what's wrong? ]

"¿ya son casi las 8?" an annoyed sigh left his lips, pulling jocelyn by her waist into his presence even further before he finally sat up and attempted to fix himself. [ it's almost 8 already? ]

jocelyn took off his shorts, sliding herself back into her dress from last night. she rolled her eyes, catching pablo staring her down while she changed. he smiled shyly, turning around and resting his hands at the nape of his neck while he felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"gavi, i need to go back now." she frowned, catching his attention with the certain sentence.

"i need your number to talk to you after this."

after the exchange of their contacts, jocelyn quietly exited the room in hopes that no one catches her in their sight while she looked like this. jocelyn pursed her lips together as she reached her hotel suite, she attempted to knock as gently as possible. yet, she was greeted with no one other than her enraged and confused teenage sister.