𝟎𝟏𝟕 BEST BOYFRIEND EVER.

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ  ❝ chapter seventeen — BEST
        BOYFRIEND EVER . ❞  ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( pls don't be dry readers or
i'm making gavi and jocelyn
get into a car crash and they
both don't end up surviving )

"beunos días amorcita" [ good morning sweetheart ] his morning voice remained hoarse and raspy, the corners of his lips quirking upward as jocelyn stirred underneath his bicep. watching her rub her eyes to clear her vision, he planted a simple peck on her head, reaching for the covers which were just below his thigh and pulled them over their bodies.

"good morning pablo" she mumbled beside his bare chest, her hot breath tickling the surface of his skin. he took hold of his phone in his hand, his eyes diverting to the time. half past seven displayed widely in a bold white font.

"are you still sleepy?" he questioned, looking down at the girl beneath him as she nodded her head up and down lazily. understandingly, he imitated her actions before he continues to lie down beside her.

"coming to the match today?" she opened her eyes, one of them being slightly swollen from the lack amount of sleep she has been getting the past couple of days they've been on vacation due to the unfamiliarity of her surroundings.

"yeah, when is it" she yawned, flying an arm over his sides, landing onto his back, as she draws shapes and figures onto the rough skin.

pushing a strand of stray hair behind her ear, "it's at four, we're playing porto in the champions league" he grinned, a rush of joy exerted in him as the thought of finally being able to play in the champions league came into his head.

"four is good, i think i could fix myself up by the time the match starts." she envisioned the situation in her head, eyes still closed as she still wants to remain in bed.

his eyes glanced at his phone, seven fourty-five reads widely on the screen. he sighs, not wanting to do anything but be in bed with his girlfriend for the whole entire day, perhaps even a full week. but his dreams were impossible, he knew he had to force himself up to head to training otherwise the gaffer wouldn't be so happy about his choices, he might even get a lecture to reflect on his actions.

a hand wrapped firmly around his wrist just as he brought himself off from the sheets, stopping him in his tracks.

"stay." she pleaded, her free hand layed on top of her eyes, shielding the morning lenses from the awfully foreign sunlight that reflected from her curtains. or should she say, his curtains.

sitting himself back down onto the edge of the bed, leaning his upper body into hers before he pressed a light kiss onto her lips. he couldn't help but smiling, his palm positioned against her jaw as he continued to admire her makeup-free features for another second or so. he loved every aspect of her, every detail that only
adds to her already alluring face. the lines that began to appear beside the corner of her eyes as she tightly closes them, her rosy tinted plumped morning lips, the way the dark hairs of her eyebrows would drop and were tangled inbetween one another whenever she didn't wear makeup. he payed attention to the way they were furrowed closely to eachother whenever she was deeply thinking something.

"i can't amor" he mumbled, sighing as he watched her turn her back to face him, clearly annoyed by the fact that he couldn't spend his early morning with her like they did on vacation.