Chapter 1

It's nice to have company while you work, someone to talk to when it gets slow. "I'm not sure cam, I've been dropping hints for years and they still don't get it" eda said, as she leans over the counter. "No I'm absolutely sure raines Into you, you two even have cute pet names" Camila said, reassuring her friend.  Eda blushed slightly, and smiled. "Come on.. That's from when we were kids" eda said, trying to excuse the fact Camila was right. "If you two are done chatting I need you to ring this up" a rude voice said behind eda. "Eso es grosera... Eda don't do anything" Camila said in a quiet voice. Eda took the very expensive dress, and rung it up. "Alright.. Your total is 378.29" eda said, as the woman handed eda a credit card. "Here, and hurry up I have places to be" she demanded. Eda room a deep breath, and Camila was praying eda didn't go off. Eda swiped the card, and it went through. "Okay here's your card back, would you like your receipt?" Eda asked. The woman rolled her eyes, and got ready to leave. "I'm sorry.. THE FUCK!?" eda asked as the woman stopped. "Oh, mierda.. " Camila mumbled In Spanish. "I didn't realize I was speaking a ancient language from fucking Mesopotania!.. I am not, a voice messaging system you can just hang up on! Answer the damn question or I will snap your credit card infront of you, and shove it down your dick sucking throat!!" Eda yelled. The woman nodded. "T-this isn't over!!" She yelled, and ran away. "Eda! You can't yell at costumers like that" Camila said.  "And.. Now my mood is ruined.. " eda mumbled looking annoyed. "Hey walnut" raine said walking up to her counter. Eda smiled when she saw them, while Camila was snickering. "Hey rainestorm!.. You.. Uh.. Need help with anything?" Eda asked with a nervous smile. "Nope! I just wanted to ask if you wanted to check out this new witch collectables store with me after your shift" raine asked. Eda blushed slightly,  "oh.. Uh, yeah! I'd love to.. Um.. Meet me here?" Eda asked. "Sure thing, oh and.. Nice to see you to Camila" said said before walking away. "Ooo someon has a date!" Camila teased which only made eda blush more.  "Shut up its not a date! We're just friends" Eda said, looking away from her friend.   "Oh come on, you know you love em~" Camila teased. "Oh shut up" eda said, as she playfully shoved Camila while giggling.   

When eda's shift was over, raine met eda and they went to the witch collectables store as planned. "So.. What made you wanna come here?" Eda asked.  "I thought it was cool, and I wanted my best friend with me" raine said, as they looked at her with a smile.
The store was dark with purple LED lights, just as you'd expect a store like this to be.  "Welcome fair travelers! For I am Evelyn, welcome to my shop of wonders of a magic land! The boiling isles!" She said. It was a woman with pale skin, and bright orange but short hair. Eda and raine exchanged smirks, then giggle.  "Alright then.. " eda mumbled, and eda and raine looked around.   All kinds of things were there.  Raine came across a golden heart pendant they thought was pretty and picked it up.  "Hey eda, look at this" raine said, as eda walked over.   "Oh.. Wow it's.. Pretty.. A little gift for a special girl.. " eda mumbled, while blushing.   "Yeah.. I have the perfect girl in mind" raine said with a bright smile. Eda got a little excited. "Oh?.. Heh.. Um.. Do I know her?" Eda asked. "I.. Don't think so" raine said which had eda a little disappointed.  Eda kept browsing around, and saw a cat charm. It was a black car, with a purple coller. Eda smiled and picked it up.  They went to the woman who owned the store. "Find anything you like?" Evelyn asked. "Yep!.. Um.. Just these" raine said, and paid for both. Eda put the cat charm in her pocket, and smiled at raine as they walked out.    "You didn't have to do that.. " eda said, blushing a little. "Come on walnut.. It's my treat" they said with a smile.    "How about some coffee?" Eda suggested. "Sounds good, walnut" raine said, and they headed to a cafe.

When eda and raine got their coffee, raine didn't waste any time to tease eda. "Wowww iced coffee? Who knew you were a basic bitch" raine said with a smirk. Eda playfully scoffed. "How dare you, so we're you lying all those times you call me extraordinary?" Eda asked with a bit of a blush. "Pft, no but coffee is meant to be hot" raine said. Eda handed them her cup. "Just try it you dork" eda teased. "Okay fine" raine said playfully rolling their eyes.  "Raine took a sip, and chuckled. " not bad, but hot coffee is better" raine said. "Oh whatever" eda said as she took her cup back and looked at the straw. All eda could think at that very moment.. Was.
Indirect kiss..
Eda put her mouth on the straw, and blused intensely.  "Eda? You okay? Your all red" rai e said, pointing out the very obvious. "M-mhm!!" Eda squealed, covering her face. 

When eda got home, she was surprised to see Camila and Lilith there. "Uhhh.. How'd you guys get in?"  Eda asked. "We broke in, but that doesn't matter" Camila said. "We didn't break in.. I have a extra key" Lilith said correcting Camila. "You say your not a goth and I back you up" Camila said to Lilith crossing her ar ms.  "What the hell.. Is going on?.." Eda mumbled. "We just wanted to see how your date went!" Camila said very excited. Lilith was also excited by kept calm. "I-it wasn't a date!" Eda said, blushing hard. "Yeah yeah" Lilith said waving her sister off.  "Look it's raining.. " Lilith said, giving Camila an idea. "You should go tell rain how you feel" Camila suggested. "In the rain?" Eda asked. "Yes! Run in the rain! Knock on their door, pour out your heart and soul, and confess!" Camila said, eda and Lilith gave a weird look. "Sounds like a shitty rom-com" eda said. "I saw it on a shitty rom-com!.. But they do kiss at the end" that part got eda's attention.  "Kiss you say?" Eda asked. Lilith chuckled. Eda was out the door in a flash. "10 bucks they make out" Camila said looking at Lilith. "Deal" Lilith replied.

Eda got to raines house, and knocked on the door. "Hey walnut, you need something?" They asked. Eda worked up the courage, the raine falling on her, and blurted out. "Raine.. I love you!"

CLIFFFFHANGERRRRRR