Chapter 3

This chapter is based off of the song. Invisible by anna cledening

"Well.. Her name is.. Stephenie" Raine said. Eda kept a smile dispute the pain in her heart. "That's.. Nice" eda said, as she scratched behind Luna's ears. "Ohhh yeahhh.. That's she spot" Luna said while leaning her head twoards eda's hand. Eda smiled while looking down at her, then mover her hand a little faster turning her attention back to Raine. "Eda you should really meet her, she's pretty, and kind, and.. Very assertive" Raine explained. "Mhm! She's.. Quite the catch" eda mumbled, looking disappointed. "I know right!? Eda you should see her she's beautiful" Raine beamed. Eda sighed, and held back her sadness. "I'm.. So happy for ryou Raine.. You deserve the world.." Eda said with a look of pure affection. "Your a sweetheart, walnut! I know you'll find someone to" they said with a smile. "K.. I gotta get going, see you later eda! And thanks again doe all your help" Raine said, then left. "Your pathetically in love" Luna said and gave eda an unimpressed look, and jumped off her lap. Eda sighed, and knew Luna was right.

A few days later, eda was out with Raine, and she noticed them looking at this one girl. Eda looked at Raine, then the girl.. Eda realized that was the same person she'd cussed out while working. Eda then saw the way Raine was looking at her, then sighed. "What are you waiting for? Go ask her out" eda said with a teasing smile. Raine blushed, and looked away. "W-what!? No way! Absolutely not!" Raine said, as they folded their arms.
"Raine.. You look at her the way I wish you would look at me.. " eda said, as she had a small amount of disappointment in her voice. "Huh? What does that mean?" Raine asked. Eda sighed. "Nothing, don't worry about it, just go ask her out" eda demanded. Raine blushed hard, and gave eda a nervous smile. Eda sighed. "You want me to do it for you.. Don't you?" Eda asked, with a a small smirk. "Pleaseeee walnut?" Raine asked putting their arms around her. Eda blushed, and rolled her eyes while smiling. "Fine.. But just this once" eda said, as she gently pushed Raine off her.

Eda walked over to Stephenie, and waved. "Um.. Hey!.." Eda said to get her attention. Stephenie turned to eda and glared. "Yeah um.. You see that person over there?" Eda said pointing to Raine in the distance. Stephenie looked, and saw raine. "What about them?" Stephenie asked. "Well.. Their name is Raine..their non binary, and would love to take you out on a date" eda said, with a twinge of pain in her voice. "And.. Why would I do that?" Stephenie asked, "ah.. Well their kinds, and gentle, loving.. Strong as hell.. Very cute.. Most gorgeous green eyes.." Eda said, blushing as she talked about them, Stephenie smirked as she thought of a plan, as she still wasn't over eda cussing her out that one day. "But um.. You should ngive them a chance" eda said, because she knows Raine a nervous wreck right now. "You know what.. Il go talk to them" Stephenie said, then walked over to raine wrapped her arms around their neck, and kiss their cheek.
Avoiding this disaster seemed impossible..My heart is beating faster, fast as it can go..
As eda saw this go down, her phone buzzed, she saw a text from Raine,

Thanks walnut! Love you!
Eda blushed when she saw this and smiled brightly, but had to keep in mind.. She just set them up with a date..
Cause I'm overthinking every word
That was never said or heard..
Eda decided to head home, she didn't want to see some other girl flirt with raine, especially if Raine liked her.
When eda opened the door, Luna ran to eda's feet. "Person! You were gone foreverrrr!" Luna said dramatically falling on her back and wiggling her legs in the air. Eda pick Luna up with a a small giggle, then her doorbell rang. Eda opened the door, and saw Lilith and Camila. "Hey eda! We came to check on you" Camila said eda smiled, as she let them in. "So come on! Spill the tea, are you finally dating Raine? Happy ever after?!" Camila asked eda gave a weak smile, and looked down. " I don't think so." Eda mumbled. Eda sat in her couch and sighed
I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist..I stare from afar in my hand-broken heart while I play pretend
"I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist" eda mumbled, Lilith and Camila looked at her in pity. "I'm so sorry edalyn.. But.. Maybe you'll find someone.. Um.. More available" Lilith said, hoping eda wouldn't get offended. Eda looked at a picture of Raine, and smile slightly, with Luna in her lap.
And it's you, yes, it's true, you don't even know it, I can't ever win
Eda sighed. And looked at her friend and sister. "Be honest.. Am I invisible?
Should I let them go? Would they ever know? Am I just another crazy laying on the low?" Camila and Lilith exchanged glances. "Honestly.. Sort of.. But.. Just give it time.." Lilith said, as eda covered her face. "Um.. Excuse me.. I demand ear scratches" luna said as she sat up straight. Eda chuckled, and did as Luna asked, and scratched her behind n the ears. But she couldn't help but think
Am I invisible?
Will you ever see what you do to me?
Breaking hearts in the dark so easily

A few days later, they were all together in a park to hang out.
"Eda, since when do you have a cat?" Darius asked. "Ah I found in in the Raine awhile ago.." Eda said, with a smile. "Heart of gold, walnut, a heart of gold" Raine said with a a kind smile. Eda blushed heavily. "Y-yeah! Pot of- HEART! Fuck-.. Um.. Just.. Oh god" eda stammerer, then just shut up. "That's was very sad" Luna said, as she climbed up, in eda hoodie pocket, which she had stolen from Raine years ago.
Tangled up and tongue-tied, what have I become?
Always got you on my mind, you got me feeling dumb.
Oh, hey eda can.. I hold luna?" Camila asked, since she had a weak spot for animals. "Yeah of course!.. Let me just" eda mumbled as she started to walk over. Then tripped over nothing, and started to fall. Only! For Raine to catch her. "Eda!?.. You alright?" They asked.
And I'm tripping over my own feet
And I'm mad you got the best of me
"Y-yeah.. I'm fine" eda said, as she handed lu a to Camila, and she covered her blushing face with her hands.
Falling for you slowly from a distance..
"Oh im going out with someone" Raine said happily. Darius looked at eda and smirked. "Ah, so your precious little walnut asked you out?" Darius teased. Eda looked down, and blushed, while Raine looked confused. "What? Darius come on Me and eda are just friends" Raine said with confidence. Those words continued to sting, even so now they they had someone else to give their heart to. "Who.. Is this girl" Darius asked confused. "Some bitch named Stephenie" Camila said under her breath. Eda sighed and gave a smile. "Her name is Stephenie, she's a beautiful girl honestly, Raine has good taste" eda said with a smile. Raine smiled at dead comment, while everyone else was looking at eda like she was crazy. "Thanks walnut! Your so sweet" Raine said.

When eda got home, Luna jumped on the couch. "Person! You need serious help" Luna said. "Oh come on.. I'm fine, besides there's nothing I can do about it" eda sighed. "Lies! And Blasfamey!! You can do something! And you are gonna do it!" Luna said, and she pounced around eda. "Fine!.. What should I do then?" Eda asked, as she kneeled down to Luna. "I don't know, I'm a cat, your the human, figure it out" Luna said, then sat down. "Great. I'm getting advice about my live life from a talking cat" eda groaned. ".. What love life?" Luna asked.