Chapter 4

After a while of Raine and Stephenie getting to know each other, Raine decided they wanted to ask her to officially be their girlfriend, and who do they go to for help? Why.. Eda of course. "So.. You want me.. To set up a picnic.. For you and Stephenie?" Eda asked to make sure she had the story right. "Yes! Pleaseeee walnut?" Raine pleaded, Eda sighed. "I.. I don't know.. I have to take Luna to the vet" eda said, as soon as Luna heard that, she ran away into the kitchen. Raine took dead band hand, and looked her in the eyes. "For me? Walnut.." They said in a kind gentle voice. Eda blushed and giggled. "Alright.. Just for you" eda said, and leaned closer to them.  "What would I do without you, eda?" They asked, as then hugged her. "You'll always have me.. " eda mumbled, she wanted to kiss them so bad but restrained herself. "Don't worry, il have everything ready, I just need you to set it up" Raine said, as they still had her hand. "Alright.. I love you" eda mumbled. "What was that?" Raine asked. "Um.. She'll love it" eda said while blushing falsely correcting herself.  "Thanks eda! I owe you one!"  Raine said, then left happy as could be. Eda sighed and picked up her phone.

"Hey lils.. "

"Oh, hi edalyn, need anything?"

"Yeah..i need a favor"

"Of course, what's do you need?"

"Can you take Luna to the vet for me?"

"Well.. Sure, but why?"

"I.. Gotta do something for Raine"

"... You are hopeless, edalyn"

"I know.. I know.. But they were so happy I said yes..and.. Held my hand"

"Wow.. Just.. Wow.. It's fine, il take her, but learn to limit yourself when it comes to raine"

"Alright.. Alright.. I will I promise"

"No.. No you won't"

"Okay fine.. Il try".

" thank you, just get Luna ready and il pick her up"

"Alright, thanks lily!"

Eda hug up, then got a cat carrier out, and a cat treat. "Luna! Come get a s treat" eda said. Luna ran over and sat politely. "About time! Gimme!!" Luna said. Eda threw the treat in the cat Carrier, and Luna ran in with no hesitation. Once she was in, eda liked her in. "I can not believe I fell for that.. " Luna complained. "Oh you'll be fine, besides you need a check up, yearly" eda said then gave her another cat treat. "Okay I'm gonna eat this.. But I'm highly insulted by it" Luna said, then cat the treat.

Later on, eda was out in the local park, setting up the picnic for Raine and Stephenie. She laid down the blanket, put the basket down, and the speaker Raine had packed for some reason.     Eda looked at it, it was perfect and she hated it. "A romantic picnic.. For Raine to be with.. Her.. And not me.. " eda mumbled, then heard footsteps.  Eda looked over, and  saw Raine by themselves looking upset. "Raine?.. Where's Stephenie?" Eda asked.  "She.. Couldn't come.. Sorry I couldn't tell you in time" Raine said, feeling guilty.  "Hey.. Hey.. No don't apologize" eda said, as she took their hand. "Let me help clean up.. " raine offered. "Well.. If you want.. I could stay here with you" eda said, blushing a bit. "Really?" Raine admed, eda nodded, and the two sat down together.  "You did a great job walnut" raine said. Eda chuckled, and silently took back what she thought about hating how perfect this was.  

The next day, eda was  restock racks with Camila. "That's basically what happened cam" eda said with a smile.  "So.. What I'm hearing is you went on a date with Raine" Camila teased.  Eda blushed, and smiled. Eda had no, objection to saying it was date, since everything was perfect.  Looks like they might start being into you, carino" Camila said, and playfully nudged eda. "Okay!.. Maybeee.. It could be classified as a date" eda said then felt someone bump into her.   Eda jumped, and saw someone with a black book in her hand, but couldn't make it out. "You alright, eda?" Camila asked. "Y-yeah.. Yeah.. I'm alright, just a little startled. Eda said with a a small chuckle. Then.. The inter com came on.

Attention shoppers and employees!  I have a special treat for you all,  a pathetic woman in love wirh someone who doesn't want or even notice her!

It was Stephenies voice, eda heart pounded, as she thought back to the person who bumped into her, that small black book.. Was her diary. "What the hell?.. Eda what is that fool talking about?" Camila asked, eda wouldn't answer, she was screaming on the inside, she'd written many things for, to, and about Raine. Some more embarrassing then the others.

Confessing to you in the Rain, ironic right? Only find out you see me as a sister.. Regardless of that.. I still love you with all my heart. Your gorgeous green eyes, soft hair.. Kind smile, beautiful voice, a wonderful musician..hell of a lover.
Although I wouldn't know.. Iv never even kissed you. I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about it though. Anything for my precious rainestorm.

Words from edalyn, clawthorne

The intercom turned off, Camila was horrified, then looked over at eda only to see she was gone. Could you blame her?  Camila then marched up to the front, and confronted Stephenie. "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you!?  Those are private thoughts and feelings!" Camila said. Stephenie smirked.  "Because pathetic people deserve to suffer, and she.. Is more than pathetic" Stephenie said with a rude tone.  "Why I outta-" Camila was stopped. "Watch it bitch, iv made copys of these dumb diary pages, you touch me, and il put them all around the store" Stephenie threatened. Camila snatched the diary from Stephenie and pointed to the door. "Get out" she said harshly. Stephenie rolled her eyes and left. 

When eda got home, she close the door, she sunk down, and sat in front of her door. Luna ran up to her, and hoped in eda's lap. "Your home! Finally, now let's get to playing!" Luna said excitedly.  Eda started crying, and Luna tilted her head.  "What's wrong with you?" Luna asked.  Eda didn't answer and kept crying, so Luna nuzzled up to eda.