Chapter 5

While eda was crying on the floor, with Luna in her lap, she heard someone knocking on her door. Eda wiped her eyes and stood up, while Luna took a few steps back. Eda opened, the door while Luna took a few steps back. "Hey eda.. I just.. Came to check on you" Camila said, with eda's diary in hand. "Thanks.. But I'm fine" eda mumbled. Camila gave a look of concern, then handed eda her diary. "Here.. I.. I didn't open it.." Camila said nervously.  "Thanks.. Cam.. I'd.. Just rather be alone right now" eda said, then closed the door. 

A few months later, it was eda's birthday.  All of her friends planned something.. Special for her.. 

When eda woke up, she was attacked by Luna's toy mouse, that.. Was soggy. "W-what.. The hell?.. Ew" eda mumbled.  "Happy! Happy! Happy birthday!! Today is all about youuuu!" Luna sang, dancing around. Eda giggled, as she watched her little kitten who had grown a bit dance, swinging her tail around.  "Thanks loonie" eda said, then climbed out of bed.  
Eda got ready for the day, and looked at herself in the mirror. "Damn.. Not bad clawthorne.. Not bad at all" eda said, as she admired herself. "You can check yourself out later! I'm hungry!" Luna said, then ran to the kitchen.
Eda came behind her, and put a can of cat food into Luna's bed, then made herself coffee.

A few hours later, eda heard someone at her door.  When she opened it, they all hugged her. Except Darius.. Eda and Darius never hug unless one is balling their eyes out.. Instead they. "Gay boy, what's it like to fuck someone else's husband, could never be me" eda teased, Camila and Raine were always ammused by this. "Amazing.. What's it like being single? Could never be me" Darius said back. Eda scoffed. "Happy birthday, you crazy bitch" Darius said. "Thank you l, gay boy" eda. Said, then Raine took her hand, which had eda blushing. "Come on walnut, your coming with me" Raine said.  "Oh Raine, I just need to give her something, wait outside" Darius said. Raine nodded. "Eda come here" Darius said, eda walked over, then Darius sprayed her with something. "ACK! Jeez Darius what the hell even is that?" Eda asked. "Doesn't matter, now go" Darius said with a smirk. Eda rolled her eyes and left.
"Darius what in the world was that?" Lilith asked. "Pheromone perfume" Darius said, then tossed the bottle to Camila. "Oh! Darius you devil!! Your so wrong for that!" Camila said in a small laugh. "I don't get it.." Lilith said. "This perfume makes females irresistible, and since she's out with Raine, they might make a  move on her!" Camila explained. "But.. That would be manipulating Raine to cheat on Stephenie" Lilith said. Darius rolled his eyes. "Do you even like the bitch?" He asked. "Well.. No not really.. But it's still wrong" Lilith said. "Oh come on, when Raine does make a move on her, eda will literally be the happiest person in the world"  Darius said. "Well.. That's true.. But what about the consequences?" Lilith asked. "Raine will probably get dumped for cheating.. But honestly nobody likes Stephenie" Darius said. "Right, she's needa to be taught a lesson for reading eda's diary on the intercom last month" Camila said. "Exactly, more justification we should make Raine lay the pipe on eda" Darius said. "Okay I'm convinced" Lilith said. 

Meanwhile, eda and Raine were out, looking to do whatever.  "So is there a reason I was kicked out my own house?" Eda asked playfully. "Maybe, and even so.. Why would I tell you?" Raine asked in a teasing tone. "Oh come on, for your walnut?" Eda asked in a playful way, then rested her arms on raines shoulders. Raine blushed as they put their arms around her waist.  

Raines pov:
What's.. Going on, oh my goodness. She's.. Different?  But she's the same.. But so different. "Sorry walnut, but I'm. Not saying a word" I said teasing her, eda chuckled and backed up. "Okay fine, be that way" she said, then crossed her arms. I could tell she was just pretending. She's so silly, but in the best way possible.  I saw a huge crowd on the side walk, so I grabbed her hand. Her hand is warm, which is always a nice feeling.  "Rainestorm? Where are you taking me?" She asked. "I'm actually not sure, but it looks interesting" I said. 

We looked through n the crowd and.. It was a mime? I never really got the art of mimery, it's all weird. "Hey eda, do you like stuff like this?" I asked. She looked over, then screamed, and pretty much flew Into my arms. The mime was acting as if he was climbing a rope, and dragging his feet across the sidewalk. "How the fuck is is doing that!? That's not natural!!" She yelled. Its kind of cute to see her having such a irrational fear. She's the bravest person I know, so I don't see her being afraid of most things, maybe a little iffy or grossed out, but never usually scared.   

"Walnut.. It's okay, he's not going not hurt you" I said, as I put my arms around her. "What is that bitch even pulling on!? There's nothing there!!" She yelled.  I chuckled a bit, and kept her in my arms, but.. I don't remember.. Her being.. This um.. Curvy?.. Oh.. God no, what am I even thinking?! She's my best friend, and I shouldn't think those things about my best friend, especially since I have a girlfriend.  For some reason the mime walked up to eda, and decided to pretend he was trapped in a box.  I guess that really hit a nerve, because she drop kicked him... Such edalyn clawthorne. When she's scared she doesn't run.. She fights.  And she's hella strong.

I decided to quickly get her away from there, and stopped in front of a cafe. I was laughing a bit because well she just can always make me laugh. "Ew ew ew! I touched it.. Ugh.." She complained, then I really got a good look a her. Was she always this gorgeous?  I'm not sure what's different about her, but.. It's.. Kinda hot.  God Raine.. You have a girlfriend.. Cheating is wrong.  "Well walnut.. I guess that mime won't mess with you anymore" I joked, she smiled, and chuckled. "Guess not.. Did I look stupid?" She asked with a cute.. Crooked smile. "Hmm.. Not stupid, but very chaotic" I said, which was true.  
She hugged me, and I hugged her back. Then it hit me.. It's her smell.. She smells different. "Walnut.. Are you using a different perfume?" I asked. "Ah.. Um no, Darius sprayed me with something though" she said. Whatever he used.. He needs to give it to her.  "Oh, alright, well it smells nice" I told her.    My phone went off, I got a text from Lilith.

Bring her back

Narrator pov:
"Uh, hey let's head back okay?" Raine suggested. "Finally gonna let me go home?" Eda teased. "Yeah, yeah, happy birthday walnut" Raine said then, let go of her.

When they got back to eda's house, Raine opened the door for her, eda saw Lilith, Camila and Darius waiting for her. Some snacks out, and a few games, with randome confetti on the floor.  "Awh, guys this so sweet" eda said with a smile. "Happy birthday edalyn! We just.. Wanted to do something small but sweet, since Camila told us what happened at your work place. Raine gave a confused look. " what happened?" Raine asked. "I'd rather not talk about it" eda said with a small smile.  "Alright, well come on" Lilith replied.

For the whole after noon they hung out, watched movies, laughed, made fun of each other, and played games but the whole time, Raine was always near, touching, or trying to touch eda. Lilith, Camila and Darius noticed this, and knew the perfume was working. 

When the night came, eda was a blushing mess from all the physical affection Raine was giving her, even if it was just holding her hand, or hugging her.   While Raine was just trying to stay close to her. Then Darius gave Camila a nod. Camilla then "accidentally" spilled her drink on eda's shirt. "Oops! Sorry eda, you okay?" Camila asked, smirking internally. "Yeah no big deal, I have something under this anyway" eda said, and took off she main shirt. Now she was just in a black tanktop.  Raine no simply could not take their eyes. Off her. The fact was, Raine wasn't even looking at her face, or hips for that matter, their eyes... We're pretty much glued to her chest.  "Um.. Edalyn, is it okay if I take Luna for the night?" Lilith asked. "Oh, well sure, but why?" Eda asked. "Um.. Cat realated. Activities" Lilith said. "Alright weirdo" eda joked.  "Il get get her, she's probably on my bed"  eda said, then got up.  Raine saw the ways eda's hips swayed as she walked, although they had never noticed before. Then got up and followed her. 

Eda entered her room and saw Luna on her bed as expected. "Luna, your gonna stay with Lilith tonight" eda said as she picked her up. "What? Why would i?" Luna asked. "Because I said so" eda teased. "Ugh, fine, but she better have milk" Luna said. Then Raine walked in. "Oh, hey rainestorm"  eda said. "Why do I smell pheromone?" Luna asked. "Pheromone? What's that?" Eda asked her. Luna then jumped out of eda's arms  as raine approached, and took her by the waist.

CLIFFHANGERRR BITCHESSS