Chapter 6

⚠️Smut warning⚠️
You can skip over it.. The whole chapter isn't smut.

Eda entered her room and saw Luna on her bed as expected. "Luna, your gonna stay with Lilith tonight" eda said as she picked her up. "What? Why would i?" Luna asked. "Because I said so" eda teased. "Ugh, fine, but she better have milk" Luna said. Then Raine walked in. "Oh, hey rainestorm"  eda said. "Why do I smell pheromone?" Luna asked. "Pheromone? What's that?" Eda asked her. Luna then jumped out of eda's arms  as raine approached, and took her by the waist. Eda blushed heavily, and leaned on her bed. "R-raine..what are you trying to do?.." Eda asked nervous, although she wasn't objecting. Raine stayed quiet, looking Into her eyes with a lustful glare. "You can say no.. Anytime" they whispered to her. That let eda know their intentions with her, and right now it was a dream come true. Eda put her hand behind their neck, and pulled them Into a kiss.  The minute eda's lips met raines, she instantly smiled.  The kiss was strong, and eda couldn't ask for anything better.  A part of her knew this was wrong.. But still this point she didn't care.  "I think k it's time to crack you open.. Walnut" raine said in a low tone. Eda's jaw dropped she couldn't believe Raine had just said such a thing to her, and loved it at the same time. 

Eda giggled, and ran her hand up Raines stomach, uder their shirt.  It was her turn to be bold.. Made Raine sit next to her, so she could sit on their lap. "Your gorgeous, walnut" Raine said in a affectionate but Disireable tone. "Thank you kindly.. " Eda, mumbled, then kissed their neck.   Raines hands rested on her hips, while they exchanged lustful kisses, tounge and all.  Eda could feel them getting hard, and bit her bottom lip.  Eda got off of Raine, then went over, and locked her door, and turned off a light, then turned on a dim lamp. Raine took this as a signal to take off their shirt, while eda did the same.  Eda  felt raines shaft through their pants, and it was indeed, rock hard.  Raine was breathing a little hard due to eda's actions, while eda felt herself getting wetter by the second.   Raine took the chance, and guided eda's hips back, and forth on them. Eda gasped, while Raine smirked.  "Raine.. " eda whispered, as she tried not to moan.  

Eda looked down at the way Raine was guiding her hips and smiled. Then realized this was the perfect way to get back at Stephenie for her diary, and probably the only opportunity shed get to be intimate with raine.

Eda re positioned herself, and undid Raines pants. Raine could immediately tell what she wanted, and was absolutely not about to stop her.  Eda pulled it out, and stared, she blushed intensely, as it really hit her, what she was about to do.  Regardless eda, leaned down, and started sucking them off. Raines soft moans filled the quiet room,  eda held the base of it, while sucking their cock, then out of nowhere, Raine pushed her head down. Eda choked and gagged, then Raine released a load into her mouth.  Raine let eda go and she covered her mouth and tried to swallow, and eventually did. Eda started panting, and coughing, however Raine wasn't done. 

Eda was on her back, as Raine hovered over her, and took hold of the hem or eda's jeans, and pulled them down, her underwear going with them. Eda couldn't believe Raine was doing to her, after everything. Raine took 2 fingers, and carefully inserted them into her. "Ahh~ Raine.." Eda moaned out, then Raine kissed her.  Raine motioned their fingers inside of her, eda moaned because of it, trying her best not to be loud.  Neither were sure if their friends we're still here.    

Raine pulled their fingers out and licked them, which embarrassed eda beyond reason. Raine then inserted their cock, and eda moaned softly, and gripped her sheets.  As Raine started working her, eda was a complete mess.  She was moaning and whimpering, while Raine continued to thrust, watching her.   "H-harder~ please.." Eda whimpered, Raine obliged by eda's request, and started going harder, eda's moaning raised in volume.  "Fuck..Ohh~ fuck.. Raine.. Please~" eda moaned, hearing this fuel Raines ego, and they started going even harder. "A-ahhhh!~ Raine don't stop!~" eda moaned out, ad she struggled to stay still, so Raine held her down by her waist.  "My pretty little walnut.. Do you like being cracked open?" Raine asked, as a way to tease eda through this. "Y-yes.." Eda whimpered. Raine got close, and so did eda, as Raines grunts became more often.   "R-raine! Raine don't stop!" Eda moaned, almost Into a scream.  Raines thrusts got a little slower, while eda was whimpering more, and grabbing her sheets harder.   "I-i.. Eda~" Raine moaned, as they pulled out at the last second, and cummed on her stomach, then eda orgasamed, and let out a long moan, as it happened, and it was heaven.  Raine, then decided to get at eda once last time, so the started Licking through her folds. Eda moaned, and whimpered loudly due to overstumulation, for the entire 5 minutes Raine took to enjoy her taste.   Raine leaned down, and gave eda a few kisses, on the lips, then forehead.  "Happy birthday.. Walnut" Raine whispered, then laid down beside her, and cuddled her to sleep.  It was safe to say, this was the best night of eda's life.

END OF THE SMUT

The next morning when eda woke up, she wasn't in Raines arms, which she found a little disappointed, but was still satisfied with the situation.  She looked at raine, and ran her fingers through their hair, and kissed their forehead.  Eda stood up, and almost fell when she did.  Eda leaned on the wall, then headed to the bathroom to shower.   

When eda was done, she quickly got dressed in pajamas.  She looked back at Raine who was still sleep, and smiled, biting her bottom lip as she thought about last night.  However she did feel slightly guilty, because technically it made her a homewrecker, even if Raine didn't even live with Stephenie, which she was grateful for. Eda went to the kitchen and she was relieved to see nobody else stayed the night.   Eda went to her kitchen, and started to grab milk.. Only to remember Lilith had Luna. So she just made coffee.  

When Raine came out eda blushed, and his her face with her coffee mug. "Morning.. Rainestorm" eda said in hopes of something else happening. "Yeah.. Morning" Raine said, Inna sort of agrivatted tone. "Hey.. You okay?" Eda asked. "No eda, I'm not okay" they said, in a now angry tone. Eda put her mug down, and walked over to them. "Well.. We can talk it out.. Right? Did something happen.. Or come up?" Eda asked.  "Stop acting innocent!  You know what you did!" Raine said, as they raised their voice a bit. Edas expression changed from confusion to slight hurt and a bit angry herself. "Look if this is about last night I thought we had a good time" eda said back. "That's not the point! You screwed me! Knowing I had a girlfriend!" Raine yelled. "Hey! Incase you didn't remember, you came on to me!" Eda yelled back. "And don't know why!" Raine said back. "Oh I don't know, because you think I'm pretty!? That's what you told me last night!" Eda argued. "What happened last night means nothing! It shouldn't of happened!?" Raine yelled. Eda stood there, hurt by what Raine said. A night that ment so much to her.. Ment nothing to them. Raine then spotted the perfume on the couch, and picked it up. "So this is what you used?" They asked. "What are you talking about?" Eda. Asked. "Pheromone perfume! You used this to seduce me!" Raine said, raising their voice again. "No I didn't! How could I have seduced you if you came on to me!?" Eda asked, now also yelling.  "You put of pheromone perfume!! It makes people more attractive, do you think I'm stupid!?" Raine asked. "What- no! I'd never think your stupid, and I didn't use that! I don't even wear perfume! I use Cologne!" Eda shot back. "Well obviously you made an exception!!" Raine yelled. "No I didn't! How many times do I have to say it!?" Eda asked furiously. "I have a girlfriend eda! Why the hell would you even let me do such a thing to you!?" Raine asked. "I had my reasons!" Eda said. "Such as!?" Raine asked. "None of your damn business! And your little girlfriend looks like a Beverley hills slut!" Eda yelled. "Dont talk about her like that! Shes done nothing to deserve that!" Raine yelled  "she read my diary on the fucking intercom at my job!!"  Eda yelled. "Thats not an excuse!"   Raine yelled. "No! Theres no excuse for you to be a 2 timing bastard! You came on to me!! You did it! It was your choice! You don't get to blame me for your choices!! I may have not stopped you, but you shouldn't have done it anyway! Perfume can't make you cheat! It's called self Control!" Eda screamed.  "Why didn't you stop me!?" Raine asked. "Thats none of your business!!" Eda yelled back. "It is my business!! Why didn't you stop me! What didn't you say no!?" Raine said. "Because I love you!! Okay!? There I said it! I. Love you Raine! And I have for a very long time now! But you for some reason can't see that! When you did that to me I felt loved!! Like you actually wanted me! It ment everything to me and I thought I would at least something to you!!" Eda  exclaimed as tears came down her Face. "Eda were just friends!  I don't love you like that! Ugh! What did you think!? That I'd wake up and kiss you!? No! Because we arnt a couple!" Raine said. "Yeah I kinda wished you would have!! But you obviously went to concerned about your girlfriend when you fucked me in my own bed!" Eda yelled. Raine stared at her for a second, then gave a cruel expression. "We will never be a couple! And I don't see how anyone can date someone so shameless!!" Raine yelled, then immediately stopped. They hadn't ment to say something so mean, but eda however didn't know that. She slapped Raine across. The face. "GET OUT! Get out!! I don't want to see your face anymore!! Just get out!!" Eda screamed, Raine wasn't sure what she would do next, so they went out the door. Eda, walked over to her door, and picked up the perfume, them threw it out the window and into the street. 

Not to long after, Lilith came over to drop off luna.  Eda took her inside, and didn't even speak to her sister. "Come on luna.. I'm teaching you to swear" eda said as she sat down on the couch because she still needed to change the sheets.  "I have no idea what the is, bit I am super excited!!" Luna beamed.