An Official Date

CARINA DELUCA
A date that lasted one evening but has taken residence within my brain for weeks now. I haven't seen her; work is busy, and life is just as busy. We've texted incessantly, if we were in the times of text credit, we would have run out a long time ago. We've made plans for multiple dates, but we've never put them to work, we've never shared when our free days are which is probably our first mistake. We haven't done the simplest of things. We're in a stalemate and I am too interested to lose any interest in her. There's a connection there, sure from my side it sounds forced and fake. A long-time fan meets their crush and suddenly there's a connection, as if we were meant to meet each other, it's a stupid idea really.

Maya recently has been complaining about her team. Her team which has turned against her except for one. The one being Ben Warren but with Bailey as a wife, there's no chance you'd become a mean-spirited person. So at least Maya isn't completely alone. As for the rest of the team, it seems that they haven't been following orders or paying attention to her at all. I haven't known her that long, but I know something is wrong here. It takes everything in me to not drive over to the station and have a few choice words with Andy (her supposed best friend). She's told me multiple times that she's walked in on her team bitching about her and the calls she made during incidents. I wonder if anyone realises the effect it's having on her.

-

A few days ago, we finally made plans for a date. Before then, I was guiltily finding myself back on those fan pages looking at pictures of her. There were more up to date ones, ones following her career but none following her personal life. They showed action shots of her shouting orders, climbing through windows, or carrying victims out the door. She looked so attractive.

The date we planned was to have dinner in my apartment, I love cooking and with work being so busy I haven't really had the time. She hasn't ever had true Italian food, so it seemed to just work out well.

MAYA POV

A date... a date. The one who never dates anyone and only seeks a one-night stand is now having a date with a beautiful Italian who seems familiar. It's one of those moments where I wish I still had friends to ask for advice, I don't know what to wear to a date. Do I wear lingerie? There was a lot of sexual tension, but will there be the same tension after eating a carb heavy dinner? Do I wear something that shows off my best "assets" or do I just dress nicely? Do I wear comfortable clothes? Am I going to stay the night and if so, do I need to bring clothes to sleep in? These questions plagued me, hanging heavily over me until I packed an overnight bag. The bag was filled with enough clothes for a weekend away in any climate, thin clothes to my fluffy socks that I rarely wear.

The packed bag next to me on the chair and seat belts protecting both of me and the bag, I drove off. She wanted to meet at 7pm, so I let at 6:25; I don't want to be late. The drive of course was fast and simple. Hardly any traffic on the road, meaning that the only thing standing in the way of a smooth drive was the traffic lights.

CARINA POV
A knock on the door caused me to jump out of my skin, my calm music playlist suddenly having the opposite effect as I take in the state of my apartment. It's not dirty but not tidy, I hope that doesn't matter. Opening the door, I'm met with a short blonde beauty presenting a bottle of white wine to me with a large smile on her face. There's a childlike aura, as if she's hoping for a reward for her gift. Inviting her in, she's quick to enter my apartment and take her shoes off carefully. I see her strategically undo her laces and slipping the shoes off before looking for a place to store them. A smile spreads on my face when I see her look puzzled for a second, she looks up at me as if asking for a clue. Moving one step to the left in front of her, I see her face light up as she sees a shoe rack.

"How are you?" I ask as we walk into my kitchen/ dining room area. She's following me close behind; I can imagine her eyes darting back and forth as she takes in the artwork on my walls. I guess you could say that my work bleeds into my personal life, abstract drawings and paintings are dotted around my walls. Each picture shows the female body contorting in different ways.

"I'm nervous, how are you?" She eventually answers back with her cheeks being tinted slightly pink. She really is nervous.

"I'm not nervous at all" I answer back, finding the confidence to kiss her on the cheek. I got the result I wanted, her cheeks were painted with an even darker tone of pink or red, I could hear her breath hitch as I moved closer and closer to her face. I think tonight is going to be fun.

-

CARINA POV
The night so far has been fun; she loved my food which meant the world to me. She wanted to learn about my life, about who I became and how I got there. It's meant a lot knowing how good she is at listening. How it feels like she's stuck in a trance when I speak to her, she just sits and listens. I've never met anyone like her, I think I've known that for a long time.

"Are you still nervous?" I say, the flirting has been building throughout the evening. It's probably been one of the more enjoyable moments. When she volunteered to do the washing up, I took the chance at innocently but not so innocently touching her hips and whispering in her ear. It is so easy to make her blush. In the current moment though, I was sat in front of her on the couch, my fingers were playing with the strands of her hair as I moved closer and closer to her face once again.

"No, are you?" She whispers, I can feel confidence start to radiate from her. Before I know it, I feel her soft lips nipping and kissing my neck. An unrecognisable moan escapes my throat as I start to straddle her, smiling that the tension between us has become something palpable. When her lips leave my neck, I don't hesitate to kiss her and try to show dominance, but she wins. She distracts me by picking me up, carrying me to my bed. I hadn't even shown her where my bed was at this point.

MAYA POV
Does Carina make my nervous? Yes. Have I been shitting it this whole night? Yes. Am I now nervous because I am in control? Never. Seeing Carina laying underneath me, panting and mumbling words in Italian was something that my brain had purely cultivated in a reoccurring dream. She was wet for me, dripping if I teased her any longer, I didn't need to tease. Between kisses, I could feel her try to move my hands down to presumably where she wants me or try to move my knee closer to her now aching center. I'm stubborn, I always am but in this situation it's probably brutal.

"What do you want, babe?" I ask with confidence; she bites her lips probably waiting for options. I instead assure silence falls between us until she gives any sign of an answer, trying to pull my hand again is all I need. Just the sight of this woman losing her clothes for me, has made me an addict. Seeing the way her stomach muscles contract as she moves slightly, how her legs so easily wrap themselves around my waist as if hoping I had a strap on prepared.

"Third drawer. Pick anything" She suddenly demands and pushes me away. Wanting to know the secrets of this drawer, I don't hesitate to look inside. Almost like winning another medal, a vibrator catches my eye, almost glistening like Carina's center. Fuck me, tonight is going to be something special.