A Date, A Steamy Night, And A Disagreement

MAYA POV

The benefit of the doubt is a real thing, right? The beautiful brunette sitting across from me is all I need to convince me that this is the right decision. That taking her to a fancy dinner was the step we needed, the step to solidify whatever this will be.

Our table is tucked into a corner of the restaurant, a booth to share between us gives us all the motivation to be as close as possible.

"Thank you for doing this, Bella" she thanks me for what feels like the 7th time since I picked her up. It was a surprise; her brother had mentioned this was a favourite place of hers.

"You don't need to thank me. I want to thank you for your patience". I reply, a small smile graces both of our faces as we look at our menus. The extensive menu fills what could be a small book, several pages of different cuisines and drinks to accompany it.

"How about you choose something for me, and I choose something for you" I suggest, and she nods, suddenly looking at the menu with a more serious facial expression. It was adorable, I wonder if the extent of her "stalking" led her to knowing what foods I like to eat. Even if she had stalked me to that point, she'd know that I didn't have a healthy diet. I still don't but I don't purposefully starve myself, after all food is fuel.

A short while later our orders are placed in front of us. The meals in front of us were the exact same, as if we'd talked about it before. It was a simple pasta dish with nuts, vegetables, and some seafood mixed in. What we didn't know, was that almost each part of our meal contained a natural aphrodisiac. The food which essentially makes people either feel love or like they'd want to fuck. But the conversation flowed; she told me about her life. Her life away from anything to do with me, she told me about the roommate she had as an Intern and about the woman who supposedly is her best friend and also the woman who cemented her own understanding that she was bisexual. She told me about her dad and how she felt like she had a few of the same experiences as I did with my dad. It was a beautiful flowing conversation but soon with the plates emptying, the conversation changed to a flirty one. The dessert being a slice of chocolate pie, only enhanced our feelings for each other. The simple touches we'd suggestively given all night transferred to seductively eating or sharing the dessert.

-

"I'm not in the habit of kissing my stalkers" I joke, she smirks before kissing me again.

Placing her mouth closer to my ear she asks, "and how many stalkers do you have, should I be jealous?" I feel my cheeks turn to a pink tint. I grab her thighs and pick her up to take her to my room. A place that I'm sure neither of us will leave for the night. As I carry her to my room, I feel her lips pressing against my neck in soft teasing kisses. Her hand tangled in my loose hair as she continues to leave red lip marks from her lipstick on my skin. Her hands trail down to my biceps, I flex them slightly already knowing her reaction could be in my favour. "Wow, someone works out" she says, her hands trailing further trying to take my shirt off as I carefully drop her onto my bed. One of her hands sneaks under my shirt, my abs also now flexing but now our eyes are locked on, unwavering eye contact. Her eyes look darker in this light, I don't know if it's the obvious lust or the darkness of the room itself, I'm sure it's the former.

"Why don't you take that dress off for me?" My captain voice escapes my mouth, we break eye contact as she bites her lip.

"I can't reach" She whispers as she stands up with her back facing my front. Wanting to tease her, I grab her hips and push her flat against myself as I start to leave sloppy kisses against her neck. One of my hands works her zipper, slowly opening her dress and freeing her bare back. I continue to leave kisses down her back until I'm blessed with a red thong, the lace perfectly shapes her already perfect body. By the time I decide to finally drop the material, I can see that she is more than ready to reciprocate and take her time undressing me.