chapter 12 |cant let go|

Guys sorry if i forgot to add the music in chapter 11 but its added now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Sonic's POV|

Scourge's threat hung in the air, a chilling reminder of the dangerous game I had unwittingly become a part of. My heart raced, torn between my loyalty to Scourge, the fear of his retaliation, and the undeniable connection I felt with Shadow.

"I... I didn't mean to betray you, Scourge," I stammered. "I just needed some time to clear my head."

Scourge released his grip on my arm but continued to glare at me with a mixture of anger and suspicion. "You're playing with fire, Sonic. You know how possessive I can be."

I nodded, the weight of my actions pressing down on me. "I understand, Scourge. I won't see Shadow again."

But even as I made that promise, a sinking feeling settled in my chest. It wasn't that simple. My heart yearned for Shadow, and the dance in the rain had ignited emotions that I couldn't ignore.

|Shadow's POV|

The days that followed were filled with a heavy sense of longing and regret. I couldn't shake the memory of our dance in the rain, the way Sonic had looked at me, the way our hearts had seemed to beat in perfect harmony.

But I also understood the danger Sonic was in with Scourge, and I couldn't bear the thought of putting him at risk. So, I decided to keep my distance, to protect Sonic from the consequences of our connection.

I spent my days training and honing my skills, burying myself in my missions near green hill that G.U.N commander gave me It was a distraction, a way to keep my mind off Sonic, even though he was never far from my thoughts.

I was thinking of going back home, no i cant give up now i came all this way years and years of trying to find sonic now that i found him i cant give up, I'll make him remember our past life and free him from scourge

|Sonic's POV|

As the days turned into weeks, I tried to keep my promise to Scourge and avoid any contact with Shadow. I buried myself in my own responsibilities, but my heart ached with each passing day. I missed the connection we had shared on that rainy rooftop, and I couldn't deny the growing feelings I had for him.

One evening, as I walked through the park, lost in thought, I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Sonic."

I turned to find Shadow standing there, his crimson eyes searching mine. My heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't help but smile despite the danger. "Shadow, what are you doing here?"

He stepped closer, his expression filled with a mix of determination and vulnerability. "I can't stay away from you, Sonic. I've tried, but I can't deny what we have."

I swallowed hard, torn between my feelings for Shadow and the danger it posed to both of us. "Shadow, Scourge threatened me. He won't hesitate to hurt you and my love ones if he finds out."

Shadow reached out and gently took my hand. "I don't care, Sonic. I'm willing to take that risk. I can't let you go."

And in that moment, as our fingers entwined, I knew that I was falling for Shadow, and there was no turning back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~