chapter 25 |hospital clue|

|Shadow's POV|

As Sonic and I cuddled, watching the sunset paint the sky with hues of orange and pink, a sense of tranquility washed over me. But suddenly, the world began to spin, the ground crumbling beneath us. I reached out to grab Sonic, but it was too late – he slipped from my grasp, falling into the abyss below.

With a gasp, I jolted awake, my heart racing and sweat dripping down my brow. Confusion clouded my mind as I struggled to make sense of what had just happened. Was it all just another nightmare, or had it been real?

As my surroundings came into focus, I realized that I was lying in a hospital bed, surrounded by beeping machines and sterile white walls. Panic surged through me as I frantically searched for Sonic, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Shadow, you're awake," a familiar voice said, and I turned to see Rouge standing beside me, her expression filled with concern. "You gave us quite a scare, you know."

My head was throbbing with pain, and I struggled to remember how I had ended up here. "What happened?" I asked, my voice hoarse with confusion.

Rouge sighed, her gaze softening with sympathy. "We found you collapsed on the stairs of that old house, Shadow. You were dehydrated and malnourished, and you had a seizure from lack of rest," she explained. "I got worried when I heard you were neglecting yourself again, so i tracked down your motorcycle. And when I found you, I knew I had to get you to a hospital."

The pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place,

But even as Rouge spoke, my mind was elsewhere, consumed by thoughts of Sonic. "Where's Sonic?" I asked urgently, my heart pounding in my chest.

Rouge's expression softened with sympathy. "We haven't found him yet, Shadow. But we're not giving up hope," she said reassuringly. "Right now, you need to focus on getting better. Sonic wouldn't want you risking your life like this."

As Rouge left the room to answer an important call, Silver came in and hesitated for a moment before speaking up. "Shadow, I know this might not be the best time, but I found a clue about where Scourge might have taken Sonic," he said, his voice tinged with urgency.

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of Sonic's name, a surge of hope coursing through me. "Where? Where did you find this clue?" I asked, my voice filled with determination.

Silver pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, unfolding it carefully. "I saw it on Scourge's plan board at the warehouse," he explained, pointing to a marked location on the map. "According to his markings his on his way to Russia, i know where his other warehouse is in Russia. I think that's where he's keeping Sonic."

Every fiber of my being urged me to go, to rush to Sonic's rescue without a moment's hesitation. But as Rouge's words echoed in my mind, reminding me of the importance of taking care of myself, I hesitated.

But then, a plan began to form in my mind. I couldn't let Sonic down, not when he needed me the most. "Silver, we're going," I said firmly, determination burning in my eyes.

Silver's expression shifted, a mixture of concern and determination mirroring my own. "Are you sure, Shadow? Maybe you should rest a little more," he suggested with concern.

But I couldn't wait any longer. Sonic's safety was at stake, and I couldn't afford to waste another moment. With a determined nod, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, forcing myself to stand despite the protests of pain from my body.

Ignoring the needles and machines still attached to me, I ripped them off with a grimace, the adrenaline coursing through my veins numbing the pain. Silver watched with a mixture of concern, but he knew better than to try and stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If your confused of the locations of how at first they were in the sonic universe locations, then suddenly they were at a real location in the world, it's just i decided to mix it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~