Episode 2

I will try to update meerab sirf meri every weekend from now onwards.....

Murtasim steadily paced through the narrow hallways adorned with countless pictures of his great ancestors looking coldly down on him as he carelessly sprinted towards his bedroom , fuming with rage.... his large hands clutched to his kurta , turning his knuckles white as he brimmed with anger....

As he reached his luxurious ensuite bedroom, he roughly grabbed the door handle and the door slammed shut with a loud .... THUD!!!.........

the loud noise vibrated throughout the magnificent mansion.......

Murtasim breathed heavily , his eyes darkened with rage as he strolled past his large living room attached to his room...

He carefully looked around.....

The lavish living room stretched all the way to the well manicured , vibrant garden blooming with every kind of flower, plant, trees one could think of....

The rectangular large windows facing towards the lush garden offered an extraordinarily enchanting view , as the warm sunlight peeked through the windows spreading throughout the room casting a warm orangey hue..... at the center of the garden layed a cute white canopy with brightly shining fairy lights elegantly draped around it making it appear more ethereal than the brightly shining sun that happily gleamed over it.....

However the purposely far -stretched corner of the attached living room which was deprived of any light, engulfed with darkness that threatened to eat anything alive... it was the most piercing darkness ever , it was not merely the darkness that came out of absence of light , it was much more sinister.... as hidden behind the deadly darkness stood a clear glass cupboard proudly showcasing the flashy guns that flashed sharply despite the pitch black darkness......

Murtasims thin lips turned into a sinister smirk as his eyes landed on a flashy new gun placed at the top of the cabinet inviting him .......

His eyes then darted towards his phone and he picked it up speaking in a calm yet evil tone ......

Bakhtu: don't worry maalik , I will-......

Murtasim yelled : I want him dead , right now , right this minute.... he mercilessly demanded.....

Bakhtu: yes... yes maalik , I will get it done immediately.... bakhtu hesitantly replied....

Murtasim : good..... he smirked.......

KNOCK , KNOCK....

the continuous sharp knock at the door brought him out of his inappropriate cloud of thoughts as he suddenly hung up the call and roughly spat....

Murtasim: Aa jao!!... he sternly ordered.....

With that the door clicked open and maa begum swiftly stepped inside looking grumpily at him.....

Maa begum: WHAT WAS ALL THIS MURTASIM!!!... maryam is your little sister , how could you put such a big blame on her , and by doing that you have also disrespected me and raised a finger at my upbringing..... maa begum screeched at him.....

Murtasim huffed and turned the other way facing the windows.....

Murtasim: MAA , I could never think of disrespecting you, and maryam is my responsibility after baba jaans death, its my job to keep an eye on her, and I'm not blaming her , I am a respectable man , I can't tolerate the women of this khandaan speaking to an outsider naa mehram..... he calmly replied whilst litting his cigarette up.....

Maa begum: murtasim , you cannot do this!!... you can't stop her from going to college, she hasn't finished her education.....

Murtasims nose flared up as he wasn't used to anyone opposing his decision....