Episode 4

The ancient wooden flung open , waqas face filled with horror as he stared at a proud murtasim Marching arrogantly towards him with the petitie figure of his daughter that stood frozen behind him as he moved forward standing face to face with waqas.

A stream of hot endless tears raced down her pink plump cheeks as she stared still teary eyed at her helpless father who stood helplessly watching his worst nightmare come to life......

Flashback:

Murtasim: I'm not answerable to you... but still for your kind information I'm here to pick you up... you will now live in hyderabad ..... with me.....

Meerabs eyes flung open at his last sentence as he smirked back at her whilst looking at the steering wheel.....

Meerab's nose flared up in anger

Meerab: yeh kia baqwas hain.... how dare you ?... she yelled back at him completely disgusted and confused at his vile comment ....

Murtasims hands clenched hardly around the steering wheel as the loudly screeching tires came to a halt and meerabs heart stopped beating as she looked out the window to see the car had stopped at a a creepy abandoned road....

Murtasim slammed his fists on the steering wheel and turned back to glare at meerab who shifted uncomfortably in her seat.....

Murtasim sighed , despite his terrible temper he would never disrespect a women especially a women who was going to be his wife , his queen soon.....

Murtasim: seems like your father hasn't told you yet....

Meerab looked confusingly at him and then suddenly gasped as all the memories came flooding back in her head , her fathers strange behaviour since they past few days had made her worried and quite suspicious....

Meerab  felt someone threw ice cold water down her spine as she saw the famous arrogant smirk return back to his face as he gazed at her confused and shocked and then terrified expressions.....

Meerab : w- what.... d-d--do you m- mean?.... she stuttered trying to act brave as she thought of her father and internally prayed for her family to be OK , she wasn't afraid of the powerful beast infront of her all she feared for was her beloved family.....

Murtasim took a deep breath.....

Flashback: 4 years back.....

It was a bright and sunny morning , the birds excitedly chirped , as the aroma of the freshly fried samosas circulated through the house ..........

Mirha: "uggh....when will the samosas be ready".... complained  a cute 12 year old mirha as she happily rode on her pink bicycle around the round tea table placed outside their cleanly manicured and pretty garden....

Waqas chuckled at his daughters cuteness as she came rushing over as soon as Anila started serving the piping hot samosas whilst waqas read the newspaper whilst sipping on his daily afternoon tea........

Mirha : " finally " yelled mirha as she was about to devour the scrumptious samosas placed on her plate when suddenly anila lightly slapped the back of her hand....

Anila: aaram se beta , they're very hot , and let meerab come first we"ll eat together.....smiled Anila

Mirha prettily pouted.....

Waqas arched his eyebrows as he remembered meerab , he swiftly folded his newspaper and put his tea cup back as he excitedly turned towards Anila....

Waqas : meerab kidhar hain.... Aaj toh uska result aana tha na??....( where is meerab , her result was supposed to be here today)......