Episode 7

Hi guys , I just wrote a new story , jaan e arsalan , if u like possessive obsessive male leads than have a look at it and I will work more on it after safar e ishq , I have just been seriously ill that's why I was unable to update and I'm sorry  for updating late but this is the most interesting chapter ...

MEERAB WILL GET MARRIED IN THIS CHAPTER , KEEP READING FOR AN UNEXPECTED TWIST.

____________________

The sunlight slowly peeked in through the slightly cracked wooden window and fell straight on mirhas face who groaned and buried her face deep in the white fluffy pillow whilst rolling over like a panda , accidentally colliding with meerab and before she could realise meerab was yelling in pain on the floor....

Meerab rubbed her arm up and down and glared at mirha " are you blind mirha , I was this close to breaking  my bones because of you"...

Mirha smiled sheepishly " it's just that I'm used to sleeping alone and didn't see u there"....

Meerab rolled her eyes and before she could reply her phone buzzed loudly ....

Mirha suddenly jumped up from the bed like a lioness and fell straight on meerab , snatched her phone within a second and ran out at the speed of light.....

Meerab stared at her , her eyes opened wide in surprise as she pouted in anger and ran crazily after after mirha , jumping,  throwing and breaking everything that came in their way whilst mirha raced for her life with a worried expression clearly showing she was upto something....

They were so engrossed in their little cat and mouse game that they hadn't realised when they'd stepped out of the decent four walls of their room into their living room , and to say the view infront of them blew their minds off would be an understatement....

Infront of them on the brown 3 seater sofa sat maa begum in all her glory with her priceless khandaani chaadar  draped elegantly over her head and shoulders and her wrist adorned with the sparkly kangaan encrusted with diamonds , everything about her screamed money....

Meerabs  gaze slowly shifted from her to another figure of a girl who seemed a few years younger than herself seated beside her with a cute button nose , round cheeks and a cute smile with dimples etched at the corners of her cheeks , she was also dressed in a light green anarkali with a heavy dupatta draped over  her head , making meerab wonder how she was able to carry it soo effortlessly ....

And just across them sat meerabs parents with a shocked and worried expressions on their faces as they gazed at her.... making both meerab and mirha realise they had been standing there like statues for quite a few minutes ....

Maa begum cleared her throat with a slightly amused face which she was trying to hide with her all time neutral expressions as she examined meerab closely ..... whilst maryam slightly chuckled making mirha quickly hand her phone back as they both straightened their clothes and looked at their parents....

Maa begum smiled warmly at meerab making her heart melt for a fraction of a second , she truly wondered if murtasim really was her son , as maa begum was known to be a elegant and sweet women , meerab had always wished to meet her but at this moment the sight of her only sent cold water down her spine...

Maa begum: toh tum ho meerab?... smiled maa begum.

Meerab fought back the urge to roll her eyes and shout at the women seated infront of her , her son came the other day threatening her and now the mother comes to meet her as if nothing has happened...

Meerab: jee meh hun meerab... meerab replied without any emotion...

Maa begum looked excitedly at her and then gestured for her to sit beside her.....