Episode 12 (contract)

Firstly I wanna apologise for updating soo late and thank u soo much for understanding and from now on I have decided I will write short chapters but don't u worry ... i will update nearly everyday and also I have my exams coming up  😭.... istg I ain't making excuses, from now on I'm gonna try my hardest to update everyday and I love u guys soo much and thanks alot for ur sweet comments and yh hope u like this chapter and Chotomoni34 and girlwithflawsx need ur help and thanks for ur brilliant ideas really helps alot ...

__________________________________________________________
Recap :

It's time to show you and the world whom you belong to Mrs murtasim khan" he roared before putting his head in her neck , kissing and sucking her neck passionately before he bit on it making meerabs whole body tingle with pleasure before she suddenly came in her senses and pushed him off..

Murtasim creepily stared at her neck with a maniac creepy smirk...

Meerab breathed heavily and as she turned around to look in the mirror , her breath hitched as she saw a big blue hickey on her porcelain skin...

She felt her own anger bubble against her...

She turned around and gripped his collar...

" WHAT happened , why have u stopped? You don't even deserve to be called a man , what do u think ? Just because of thus little mark u forcefully made on my neck that you own me ? Mark my words meerab can never be yours ...

She slapped him when suddenly he held her hand and pushed her gently on the bed before moving forward to lock the door...

He quickly locked the door and then turned towards her with his bloodshot eyes .....

________________________________________________________

Meerab felt cold water down her spine as her hands were loosely gripping onto the bedsheets as she panted heavily, her eyes opened wide as she stared at the beast like man slowly approaching her , his footsteps echoing against the wooden tiles as his eyes twitched with anger looking like a literal beast ready to gobble up anything that crosses its path......

He slowly studied her features , a part of him felt hurt seeing the terrified look on her face but he kept a hard face...

He took seat next to her making meerab shuffle back...

He smirked ..

" kia hua? Darr lag raha hn mujhse ?" He whispered huskily near her ears ....

Meerabs fisted her hands as she glared into his soul whilst he was lost in those innocent fiery Hazel orbs that could make any man weak in the knees....

"Khush fehmi tumhari "... she retored back her voice unwavering ......

He took a deep breath.....

" meerab tum sirf meri ho , stop provoking me if u don't wanna face the consequences"....

Meerab laughed humourlessly....

Really? What consequences are u talking about, because of u I have suffered soo much already and now it's ur turn to suffer Mr murtasim khan..... she turned her face away....

Murtasim gently lifted her chin and turned her face towards his blazing eyes.....

IM READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU MEERAB BUT REMEMBER YOU BELONG TO ME AND ME ONLY .... he growled out , his voice harsher than ever as his hold tightened on her chin....

Before meerab could say a word he pulled a white crisp file and handed it to over making her eyes brim with anger and confusion....

And soon the anger was replaced with a shocked expression as her mouth opened wide....

murtasim : kia soch rahy ho? Yehi chahti thi na tum toh phir krdo sign.... he said calmly making meerab wonder how fast his mood changes.....

Meerab: iss baat ki kia guarantee hn ke tum apni baat se piche nahi hatoge, how can I trust u ? ..... meerwb crossed her arms as she stared at him waiting for an answer ....

He took a minute gathering his thoughts, a smile slowly spread on his face as he calmly replied ....

" you are a lawyer , arent u ? Aghr piche hataa toh beshak case krdena mujh peh meri jaan........ he smirked whilst tucking a piece of hair behind her ear ..... he knew she couldn't say no now...

Meerab huffed .....

I will never forgive u for what ur doing to me aur yaad rakhna aghr piche haate toh waqae meh court like jaaungy tumhe Mr khan.....

No worries Mrs khan, apke liye Court meh bhi chale jaenge... he smiled as meerab hesitantly held the pen and slowly signed the documents ......

" DEAL" ...

"DEAL".... she replied .....

Can I get a kiss?.....

Oh so now u realised after forcefully kissing me to ask for my consent ? .. said meerab sarcastically rolling her eyes...

Yes... he replied looking at her playfully ....

Well u absolutely cannot...

Why?....

Shut up....

Tch tch tch Mrs khan abhi sehi shuru hogaye....

Yes she replied .... aaj se tumhare bure din shuru she smirked.....

Hmm but don't forget it was me who took ur first kiss .. smirked murtasim....

Well fortunately ur not .... retorted meerab as she took her outfit out of the wooden wardrobe .....

Suddenly the atmosphere turned tense and within a blink of a minute she was pushed up against the wall , her back squished against the wall and his muscular tones body ....

WHO KISSED YOU????... HE yelled.....

Making her heartbeat wild as she looked up to see his beast side taking over him...

Next chapter will be updated tomorrow. WHAT DO U THINK THE CONTRACT IS ABOUT ? And always meerab is the one who makes murtasim sign contracts so this time I adding a twist where murtasim is the one who does that