Episode 10 (wedding night part 2 )

Guys here's the next part of wedding night and SOMEONE HELPED ME WRITE THE FIRST BITS OF IT , SHES THE SWEETEST ❤️ and her username on wattpad is : ukiyoshrub , she writes the best stories and make sure to check her stories out , they're gonna make u blush, she is soo talented, absolutely love her and her books ❤️.......

________________________________________________

Flashback time

h-hate- u .. yelled meerab her eyes full of tears and hatred ....

Seems like my jangli bili hasn't learned her lesson...

I banged my fist on the wall....

This will be a long night
____________________________________

MERI PYARI MEERAB " he says while snatching her dupatta she was holding tightly but today she was infront of a monster , her own husband ....

She was between him and the wall , her small frame was shivering yet she was trying to show him she haven't lost yet .....

He throws her dupatta somewhere on the floor and his one hand softly grips her jaw and makes her look at him and says " biwi ho meri ho tum meri tum par mera poora haq hain "....

She smirks and says " biwi hun koi whore nahi jisko Jo bolo ge woh sab kuch kare gy , yaad rakhna Mr murtasim .. she arrogantly points her finger on his broad chest .... " main meerab waqas khan hun aur meh kisi ki nahi sunti toh tum kiya cheez ho?"....

He glares intensely at her tears stricken face , he takes a deep breath to calm himself down, he can't let his anger take over him , "no matter what she says she belongs to you" his inner beast whispered to him calming him down instantly.....

He wipes her tears , she leaves a sad laughter and says " tumhare hi diye hue hain" ... for the first time In his life someone's words stung his heart soo badly nearly ripping it out of his chest .....

He ignored her heart piercing words and whispers in her ears sweetly ...." jaan ho tum meri , tumhare aansu ( tears) dekhe dukh mujhe bhi hota hain " his voice was barely audible ...

His eyes suddenly moved to her sharp jaw with red fingerprints on it , guilt rushed through his veins as he looked at the little bruise on her jaw as a result of his deathly grip....

His eyes were full of guilt as he mentally cursed himself , guilt slowly replacing his anger as he slowly lifts her dupatta and this time he gently drapes it over her shoulder and made her sit on the bed properly whilst meerab shifted away from him , her hate filled eyes gazing into his soul as he rushed to bring the first aid box and forcefully took her milky white wrist and started cleaning her wounds from there as she had moved her face away not letting him look at her face ...

After cleaning her wounds , he turns her face towards him and lovingly caresses her jaw .... " meerab u are mine and trust me one day you will be sitting on the same bed saying I love u to me "

Meerab laughed humourlessly and shook her head making him possessive as he whispered " you are mine " or actually more like growled before leaning towards her as he slowly pecked her , his one hand possessively lands on her back and another behind her head which holds her softly but possessively not letting her go...

He kissed her nose , making her breath hitched for a moment, he smirked a little before nibbling on her nose and he kissed near her lips and just as he was about to kiss her lips ...

THUD !!!

She pushed him with all her force making him land on the crowd....

For a minute he was surprised , but then his eyes turned blood red as he stood up from the ground as if a lion has awaken inside him... he clutched her silky hair in his rough veiny hands and hovered on top of her, his forehead touching hers as he whispered warningly in the crook of her milky neck...