EPISODE 8

When suddenly the most unexpected thing happened...

A loud voice echoed throughout the hall making everyone turn their heads around to see the source of the disruption...

Everyone stared in confusion except waqas , anila and meerab who looked in shock and horror except mirha who stood there smiling .....
_________________________________________

Everyone stood there too stunned to speak and within no time little whispers could be heard echoing throughout the hall as rumours started brewing about the mysterious man  who had been standing still for 5 whole minutes now , his gaze boring holes in her soul as he slowly approached her .....

He felt his heart had been ripped out of his chest at the view infront of him 💔....

He slowly made his way to the center of the stage where the love of his life sat , her henna covered hands over her mouth , her eyes watering as she registered the man standing infront of her , his hair disheleved , his eyes blazing red , his fists digging into his very own flesh at the sight of her quivering red lips covered with a blood red veil that said " murtasim khan's bride" .....

Murtasim's blood boiled at the sight of a strange man gazing deeply at his wife , MURTASIM KHAN'S BRIDE.... 
And within no time murtasim flung up from his seat , his eyes darkened black as he held the man by his collar , gritting his teeth as he roared and moved infront of meerab blocking his view...

" who are you and how dare you to - .... before he could finish maa begum still confused hurried to his side placing her warm hands on his shoulder trying to prevent him from creating a scene .......

Waqas and anila soon made their way to them , after a few long seconds finally releasing him from murtasim strong as steel grip ....

Armaan gazed confidently into his eyes , hate and anger swirling in his eyes as waqas gripped onto his arm...

Waqas: woh actually this is meerabs cousin , he came from America to attend her wedding and were sorry armaan  beta you were late so we had to start the nikkah without you"... said waqas his vojce laced with guilt as he looked pleadingly at Armaan who felt betrayed and stared unbelievably at everyone .....

He gently pushed waqas's hands off him and looked at murtasim's khan eyes as if challenging him...

He moved closer to him ....

Armaan: you truly have no shame destroying an innocent girls life .. how much is the money? Tell me ? Go ahead I will pay u as much as u want but no way in hell will I let u marry meerab"...

Waqas and Anila stood there shocked whilst mirha fiddled with her dupatta anxiously praying for everything to work accordingly to her plan as she sat next to a shocked  meerab to comfort her , meerab felt bits of her heart shattering,  she was torn between her family and love , she couldn't put Armaan in danger and neither could see him hurt , she knew she had to do something quick...

This was the last straw for murtasim as he could no longer hold his anger back , he suddenly jumped onto armaan taking everyone by surprise as he landed his infamous punches on his face making his lower lip bleed and his face turned blue as he choked his neck completely ignoring the hands trying to push him off her or the distant screams echoing in the hall....

" MEERAB BELINGS TO ME TO MURTASIM KHAN , WHOEVER DARES EVEN LOOKS AT HER THEY WONT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY" his voice boomed throughout the hall making everyone frightened as he spoke dangerously and possessively ....

Just as he pulled the gun out of his sherwani , a sweet rose fragrance hit his nostrils as he felt soft hands wrap around the gun and as he looked up he saw meerab standing there her eyes fuming with anger and guilt as she took the gun away from murtasim as soon as his grip loosened and looked sadly at the armaan
who sat up trying to catch his breath....