Episode 5 ( part 2)

So I will be admitted in the hospital on Thursday so I thought to update before thst and the reason I told u guys thus us because I don't know when in this lifetime I'll be able to update again but I'm sure u guys will understand as always....

______________________________

Meerab's shivering hands wrapped around the door knob  as she swiftly locked the old wooden door with scraped bits of paint peeling off the ancient door... a loud sob left her mouth as she fell to the ground and brought her knees to her chest and bobbed her head down to her lap whimpering softly as a roller-coaster of hot salty tears escaped her deep Hazel eyes.....

Suddenly her phone vibrated .......

Meerab slowly lifted her phone from her pink hand bag when her eyes caught the flashy screen of her iPhone flashed brightly .... meerab squinted her eyes before grabbing the phone and her eyes felt watery as she read the name....

" ARMAAN ♥ " - CALLING

her heart skipped a beat as she clutched tightly on her dupatta and took a deep breath before pressing the green button...

HELLO , MEERAB??... a comforting and captivating voice broke the deadly silence surrounding the room....

Meerab roughly wiped the glistening tears off her pearly white face and put the speaker on...

Meerab: As salamo alekum , she spoke in a quiet squeaky voice as she quietly sniffled ....

Armaan: Are you okay meerab?? are you crying?, he panickingly asked ....

Meerab : no , no armaan , its just a slight flu , its nothing ...

Armaan hummed in response ...

Armaan : you need to take care of yourself meerab .. and I've been calling you since an hour now , you didn't pick up , do you know how worried I was for you, even waqas khalu  and anila khala  weren't picking my call up ... please tell me if somethings wrong,  you know I'm always here for you.... armaan asked in a worried voice unaware of the big inevitable storm that had entered their lives...

Meerab : I'm soo sorry armaan , woh... actually ... I was in the car and my phone was in my bag and my bag was in the trunk that's why-... meerab spoke in one breath making armaan chuckle a little St the other side of the phone...

Armaan: WOAH... take a deep breath ... its OK... I had called to congratulate you , and also I have another surprise fro you... armaan spoke excitedly ....

Meerab: w-what , surprise armaan?? Meerab hesitantly asked ....

Armaan: well ... me and mom are coming to Pakistan next week and mom will talk to waqas khalu about the wedding date .....

Meerabs breath hitched and eyes opened wide...

After a few minutes , armaan slightly smirked....

Armaan: Are you blushing meri jaan ... he smiled knowing how meerab would always blush infront of him everything they were ln a video call or whenever he would come to Pakistan.....

Meerab suddenly not hearing a single word he said cut the call.... and whimpered loudly when suddenly she jumped up as she felt the door opening ...

Before she could understand anything mirha jumped on meerab making her fall on the floor....

Mirha : API ( big sissy)!!!.. I have been banging my head on the door for soo long .... you didn't even budge , at last I had to risk my life for you by crawling down in our ancient basement just to find the key to your room....