Episode 3 (part 1)

Hey guys ..... here's the 3rd episode of meerab sirf meri.... I'm doing my maths homework and writing at the sametime so I'm really sorry if I make any mistakes and also someone in the comment section said they wanted a long chapter , I would love to write a long chapter ♥, however this way I won't be able to write that good so that's why part 1 for now.... I promise to update part 2 as soon as I'm done with my maths homework and safar e ishq.... and thanks for being sooo sweet and understanding.. I would have uploaded everyday if it wasn't for my exams and never ending homework ♥.....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Darkness enveloped the grand hall, coupled with the sudden abrupt thick smoke greedily gobbling down whatever came in its path with roaring flames like a fierce dragon.....

As the smoke thickly concealed the murky atmosphere , its deadly smell evenly coating meerabs dry throat .....

Meerabs breath hitched as she tightly covered her mouth with bits of smoke still penetrating throughout her snout......

Hot tears started streaming down meerabs panic striken face as she looked around helplessly at her surroundings.....

The atmosphere was filled with fear and confusion as everyone raced through the doors without glancing back....

Distant screams and familiar voices continuously echoed in meerabs ear as she gripped onto the nearest chair for support...... her heart slamming against her chest with each beat...... her mind blurred with horror and confusion as she tried to make out of her foggy surroundings....... she breathed heavily.... her breath a mile a minute.....

Suddenly!!!.....

A very familiar voice pierced through the foggy air and whirled in meerabs ear.....

Meerab gasped.......

"S-saba" trembled meerab , her voice below a whisper.....

A wave of relief washed over meerab as she gathered herself up , and got up , her legs wobbling in fear , but she didn't give up....

Just as she started to follow the voice , she gasped in surprise as she felt a pair of rough hands gripping onto her delicate hands from behind..... her whole b9dy trembled with fear.....

Before she could realise what was happening , she felt her hand being twisted and her entire body forcefully twirled around to face a creepy shadow of a man that stood merely an inch away from her.... his fresh minty breath mingling with her hot breath......

Just as meerab slowly lifted her face up to glance at the silhouette figure of a man , she felt adrenaline pumped throughout her body...... her eyes opened wide in disbelief and disgust.....

For two mins he felt the world around them ceased , as his eyes shamelessly lingered over her fine curves , her bouncy brown curls , her cherry red lips glittering even in the sinister darkness , her soft glowing face flawlessly shimmerimg despite the pitch black darkness , the sharp curve of her nose slightly reddish as she cutely sniffled , her chest heaved with each breath she took.... murtasim stared in awe , a mixture of lust and love radiating from his eyes as his eyes repeatedly traced her tiny figure..... his bloodshot eyes squinted as a sly smile appeared on his slightly purple lips...... as soon as his eyes traced below her face to her flowing bold saree which complemented her creamy skin, boldly highlighting the smooth curves of her shoulders and big round breasts , within a fraction of a second a big frown replaced the soft smile that had previously painted his face......

His eyes darkened with possessiveness and a inevitable hurricane of rage wildy brewing swirling inside him the events of a a few minutes ago replayed in his head... his grip tightened on her hand , turning it a light shade of pink.....