Episode 6

Hey guys,  I was hospitalised for another 2 weeks , there's just alot going on with me right now and I'm very sorry to inform u guys I won't update regularly and I'm sorry for making u guys wait for soo long and I will try my best to write a good chapter and if u have any concerns or suggesstions I'd love to hear or more like read them 😊
_____________________________________________________________

click!!.........

Murtasim swiftly opened the door handle ,a victorious smirk plastered across his face as he  strolled towards the big brown sofa placed at the corner of his room.....

In no time he carelessly threw his grey blazer on the bed and reached for his pocket and held out a cigarette and took a sigh of relief as he plopped on the cozy couch with his eyes closed dreamily as he took the cigarette in-between his slender fingers whilst lightly humming, his legs crossed placed at the top of the round table and the first 2 buttons of his cream coloured shirt wide open revealing his well built toned  chest...

" finally,  finally , you will be mine meri jaan , ONLY.MINE"

His smirk grew wide as  the words came out of his mouth and he took a big puff of the ciggarette relaxing his head back on the couch as his eyes slowly scanned the room searching for one of his most precious items....

He frowned when he couldn't he couldn't see it anywhere , his eyes bloodshot red as the ciggarette in between his fingers was brutally scrunched to little bits ......

He jumped up from the couch in one swift motion and yelled at the top of his lungs .....

" FEENA"

FEENA"

"FEENA"....

He growled and in no time feena came clumsily sprinting throughout the corridor whilst fixing her almond brown shawl , her head was ducked down as she whispered In a barely audible voice....

" jee malik"

Murtasim gave her deadly glares whilst whispering  in a low but nerve wracking tone ....

" Where is it?"

Feena gave him a confused and scared look before stuttering...

" wh-what-d-do - y-you-m-mean-ma-malik" feena anxiously asked whilst praying in her heart to go outside of the room alive as murtasim khan's anger made her shiver furiously..

Murtasim took a deep breath to compose himself , her stuttering made him more annoyed , he hated it when people stuttered infront of him except one person and that was his jaan ofcourse , his exclusively ".....

" WHERES THE PAINTING I TOLD YOU TO HANG IT OVER THE WALL , I TOLD YOU TO HAMG OVER THE WALL" murtasim yelled , his voice boomed throughout the room making feena nearly shit her pants as murtasim khan's patience was running out.....

" woh - woh , ma-malik I ask-asked gul-zar to do it but he didn't,  I fhink it's still placed in the clo-closet"...

Murtasim fumed with anger , he never tolerated people ignoring his orders ....

"WHY ? I ASKED YOU TO DO THAT YESTERDAY , I DIDNT ASK GULZAR , IF YOU COULDNT DO IT YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME BEFORE , YOU KNOW WHAT , THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM SEEING YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND GULZAR IN MY MANSION , THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST CHANCE IM GIVING YOU AND  HIM  TO WALK OUT OF MY MANSION ALIVE OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO THOSE WHO DONT FOLLOW MY ORDERS "... His intimidating voice was more than enough to give anyone a heart attack....

Feena's lips quivered as she ducked her head down further and whispered a "jee" before crazily running out of the room stumbling badly on the way with tears sprinting down her face , as much as she needed this job she knew it wasn't a good idea to talk back to the devil itself .....