Shaving

"Babe, how do I do this?"

You could hear his grunting from the bathroom. You rolled your eyes and set your phone down before standing up. You stretched your body, letting your new Fresh Love sweater sit on your body comfortably.

"You need help shaving, Chris? Don't you shave?" You teased walking to the bathroom. The sight of him trying to get a good look at his armpits made you laugh. His head snapped up when you laughed.

"Don't laugh. I'm struggling" he pouted

You took the razor from his hand and ran it under the warm water. Taking a bit of the shaving cream, you placed it on his armpit, smoothing it around to cover the surface.

You shaved the hair slowly, grimacing at the amount.

"Stop making faces. I didn't want to do this"

"I know, Chris said the tassels would stick to the hair" you burst out laughing again. You finished, wiping off any residue with the towel.

"So you think you're funny?" He growled shoving his face into your neck, blowing raspberries to tickle you.

"I'm joking, babe"

You shared a minute of silence, just taking each other in.

"Hey, now we both have smooth arm pits"

Chris shook his head at you and you couldn't help but yell as he tried to grab you. You both ran into the bedroom, you laughing and Chris threatening to get you.

He caught you halfway into the room, wrapping his arms around you and throwing you on the bed. He laughed at your shocked gasp before he hovered on top of you.

The laughing stopped as he lay down beside you.

"Tomorrow is going to be one of your greatest days" you whispered, stroking his cheek.

"I know, I can't wait"

Not my best work!