Orange Peel

You set your phone in between some books on the shelf near the kitchen wall, trying to hide it in the most discreet way so Chris wouldn't spot it when he walks in.

Everywhere, you've seen people ask their significant other to peel an orange for them to test a theory if they would do a small task for you. Recently, Chris was busy in the warehouse but thankfully he found some time for the two of you.

The sound of the door opening made you jump and rush to the stools by the kitchen island. You grabbed a random book, flicking through it so he wouldn't get suspicious. When he walked in, he met your eyes and smiled widely. He kicked off his shoes and threw keys into a bowl by the kitchen door.

"Hi, babe" he mumbled, kissing your lips, before cupping your cheeks.

"How was your day?" He sighed, sitting on the stool in front of you, placing his hands on your thighs and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Tiring, but okay" he kissed your neck before resting his head on your chest.

"Hey, can you do me a favour?" You whispered. He hummed and looked up at you, with raised eyebrows. "Can you get me an orange?" Chris smiled and got up, going around the island to the fruit basket on the counter.

He leaned over the island and handed it to you, without grabbing it, you moved your arms, locking your hands together and laying your head on them. "Can you peel it for me, babe?" You laughed, glancing back at the camera.

Chris looked up and searched around for what you were smiling at, as he squinted at the book shelf and saw the phone.

"What are you doing?" He shook his head, smirking as you slid off the chair and went straight to your phone, pausing it before pointing it to his face. "I would have done it if you weren't recording" he said to the camera, before walking away as you laughed.

sorry for it being so short, I've just been working on small things here and there, If you having any suggestions please send them! <3