[15]

*Iofi POV*

I gave my choice some thought, and after a bit of thinking, I came to my decision: I'm going with Moona to get Zeta's wallet from her house.

"Can I go with you?" I asked the moon goddess

The woman stared at me and tapped her arm. "It really is a one-woman job," she responded.

I looked down with dejection. "So no?" I said

"I never said that; just are you sure you don't want to go in and order? Moona asked

"Yes, I'm sure!" I told her

Moona nodded. "We'll be back in a few." She declared, then grabbed my arm and pulled me away from those two.

"Iofi, can you tell me more about yourself?" Moona suggested.

"Well, I don't know if I should."

Moona puffed her cheeks up, annoyed by me. "I'm sure you told Risu about yourself," she said with jealousy.

"I-I did, but it was in a different context. I really would rather not talk about my home planet right now; it isn't a good memory for me," I told her.

"Sorry-but we are friends, and I need to know more about you!" Moona said to me

She was right. I do need to tell her more about myself. "I'm engaged," I told her.

Moona stopped and stared confusedly at me. Her mouth was wide open in confusion.

Are you happy with the engagement? She asked

"Of course not... I mean, why would I be here if I did? I accepted this survey as an escape." I told her

Moona was silent; she didn't know what to say. Sorry..."She said to me:

It is like opening up old wounds. I don't care about what happens to me, though it's not like my parents even really care about my endeavors.

"We're here," Moona said.

I didn't even realize we had made it to Zeta's already; I had been zoned out since the earlier conversation.

"We are?" I mumbled

Moona grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the house. She took a deep breath. "Why are you nervous around me?" She asked

"Nervous?" I questioned

I wouldn't say nervous; she is just stricter than Risu is, and I haven't talked to her much, so it's much more awkward...

"You seem very nervous," she said again.

I looked down at the ground and shook my head. "Let's find the wallet," I said to her.

As I began looking around, I realized I didn't know what a wallet looked like. What even is a wallet for?

"Iofi here!" Moona tossed me a weird-looking thing. I looked in and saw a lot of currency inside it, an ID, and a few other cards as well.

"What is this?" I asked

"It's a wallet; it's a thing that holds money and important stuff like credit and debit cards and your ID," Moona explained.

"Really?" I asked.

I want a wallet, although I don't have much to put in one if I did get one.

"We should head back," I told her.

I began to walk towards the door, but she grabbed my arm. "Hold it," she said to me.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I want to talk to you about potentially going shopping tomorrow," she said.

"Shopping?" I questioned

"Yes, you need to get things to go in your room, and maybe you'd like to go with me to pick out your decor. I mean, would you like that? Moona asked me

I think I would, but at the same time, I don't know my way around the place. It would be good to go to the store and look around.

There was a song that began to play. Moona began to muffle the device in her hand in embarrassment before answering.

"Hello?" Moona said

She began to pace around, and she looked at me, then she sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked

"I'll talk to you later." Moona hung up and sighed once again. She stepped out of the house, looking at me.

"Who was it?" I asked again.

"It was Anya; she said that Risu wants to give you something, but we can meet in front of the restaurant if you don't want to meet them at the park," Moona said.

"Okay," I said.

We began to make our way back to the restaurant. I had a weird feeling that I was getting closer to Moona the more I was around her, despite the fact that we hadn't talked at all.

We got to the restaurant, and Risu was sitting out front on a bench. Anya nudged her, and she stood up.

"You have a present for me?" I asked

"Yes, I do. I thought about it, and you don't have a way to contact us without using your alien powers, so on my way back from the store, I decided to get you this."

She handed me a weird device similar to what Moona used to ask Anya earlier, "What is this? I asked

"It's a phone; it allows you to call and text people. I'll help you set it up later." Risu told me

"Thank you!"

"No problem," she replied.

We entered the restaurant and sat down at the table. Kaela and Zeta were at

"Did we miss anything?" Moona asked

"Not at all; the entire time you were gone, all we ordered were drinks," Zeta laughed.

I looked down at the menu but didn't know what anything was.

"Do you want help?" Anya asked

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Well, do you care what you order?" Anya asked

"Not at all!" I said to her:

,"Okay, then maybe you can order the same thing as Moona or Risu because mine is very complicated," Anya said.

"Kaela and I like particular things," Zeta said.

"I'll do that!" I said

Moona tried to refute, saying she orders too much, but I came to the decision that I need to order between what Risu and Moona are getting to eat today.
____________________________________________
What should Iofi Do?

-[A] Order What Risu Is Getting

-[B] Order What Moona Is Getting

Vote for what Iofi should do next in the comments!