Chapter 8

I started looking for the badge as it was my goal here in the first place. I finally found it under the counter when Naruto is eating his 4th bowl of ramen.

I took it and then put it in my Inventory, no one can see it anyway

-----------------------------------------------
Item: 3rd Konoha Badge (Ichiraku Ramen)
Type: Dungeon
Enemy: Wild Animals (mid to high chunin)
Rank: C
Completion Prize:???                                    
-----------------------------------------------

The 3rd? It's rank C this time

"Let's go!" Naruto suddenly said so before he look at me, I created a clone to accompany him and then ran outside as fast as possible.

For the reason? I felt a sudden gush of memories, the clones practicing Nature Shape transformation ran out of CP. I went to my training place and then created 25 clones this time with 4 CP each, I might finish mastering it when the clones ran out of CP.

I went to the training ground team 7 used and started looking for a badge. After 3 hours of looking, I finally found it, embedded into a wooden pole used for training. I didn't know it can be embedded as I was looking at either the ground or above the tree.

-----------------------------------------------
Item: 5th Konoha Badge (The Training Ground)
Type: Dungeon
Enemy: Puppets (high jonin to low elite jonin)
Rank: A     
Completion Prize:???                                           
-----------------------------------------------

Rank A? I got it! Rank E for the first badge, D for the second badge, C for the third, B for the fourth, A for the fifth, S rank for the sixth, and SS for the 7th.

I went back to the library and dispelled the clones. As I reorganized the memories, I got notified of something.
[The skill 'Silent Step' is slowly increasing in mastery..18%...19%...20%]

I created 50 clones again to continue reading. At this rate, I can finish every book at the academy level by tomorrow night

I went to look for Naruto, following my connection with the clone, and I found them in the park.

I went behind a slide and then gave a sign to the clone to come here, he pretended to use the slide and when he went behind it, I dispelled the clone and switched with him.

I climbed the stairs and then transformed into my human form before sliding.
For fact that I'm not so repulsive to playing, I guess my body's age can affect my consciousness.

After I finish doing it, Naruto comes next.
We played till dark...Naruto forgot to eat lunch as he was too engrossed in playing.
Sighhhh. I need to play with him but I need to make him train too, maybe I can create a fun training technique.

I suddenly felt that the clones were dispelled.
[Congratulations for Completing the mastery of the Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, and lightning shape transformation technique. Fusing into 'Shape Transformation Technique' (+100% boost when releasing element jutsu)(Permanent +25 CC)
[Detecting Nature Transformation Technique and Shape Transformation Technique. Asking permission to fuse]
'Do it'

[Fusing into Perfect Nature Control (+100% boost when releasing element jutsu)(+10 speed on hand seals)(Permanent +65 CC)]
2% left for chakra control, do I need to train it with my method? I'll think about it later.

I asked Naruto if I can go to his home to look around which he happily obliged.

We went to his home and...how can I explain it, It looks like an abandoned apartment as he doesn't have any neighbors, probably left because of him.

I went inside his room and it was a mess, there was a ton of empty cup noodles and there were some still in wrappers but when I looked at its due date. Damnn, it's already expired.
There are a ton of spiders living with him, making the room full of the web.

*gagged*
I'm quite a clean freak so it's pissing me off. Naruto saw my annoyed look while holding the expired ramen noodles so he thought I hated his home.

"Sorry! sorry! The aunty in the grocery shop won't sell me food so I got stuck with my monthly supplies, Oh that's from 3 months ago as I forgot to eat it back then and I ate the newly arrived food so it's left alone with 4 others. I don't have time to clean as I don't use this room that much except at night time" He explained furiously, afraid that I might leave.

"Sigh, I'm not angry. It's just too messy in here, go outside for an hour first, do whatever you want to do while I clean here" I shoo him away.

Naruto left while grinning. Sighhh this child, kids in this world act more mature. Look at Naruto, he can live independently already when he's 5.
Although he's been forced, it's still commendable.

Customary kids here can be deemed an adult when they turn 12 as they graduate from the academy and become genin.
I remember when I was 5 in my past life, I'm still learning how to ride a bicycle and only began living unaccompanied at the age of 14.

Subsequently making sure Naruto left the building, I constructed a total of 5 clones and made them clean EVERYTHING while I created a seal to clean his clothes, futon, pillows, and its cover.

I bought the paper and pen in the shop and then started creating the seal. I'm having a tough time writing at first but nonetheless succeeded on my second try.
Done! My first ever developed seal.

[Congratulations for successfully producing a seal, You can obtain 2 coins (+2 every rank up) every time you create a seal that will last until the 12th seal and there's a bonus of 3 coins (+3 every rank up) for the first of every rank. You also obtained 6 coins for creating your first seal. You gained a total of 3 achievements in 1 seal, giving you bountiful rewards of 12 coins and a magic trash can]

-------------------------------------------------------------
Clothe Cleaner (Rank E) (Clean and freshen the clothes)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Normally, the trash can is worthless but I need it now
[The system gives rewards based on your necessities]. Satisfactory, If I demand something. I should just probably do a mission.
[The rewards are still based on the difficulty of the mission.]

--------------------------------------------------------------
Item: Chakra Inked Pen.    
Type: Miscellaneous.         
Grade: Common-s            
Effect: A pen that automatically absorbs the minimum chakra needed when being used. It is good for creating seals. It is the size of a normal pen. The thickness of the ink is based on the amount of chakra you put in, can be as thin as a needle or as thick as your hands.                  

Item: Paper
Type: Miscellaneous
Grade: Common-s
Durability: 2/2
Amount: 9
Effect: A little more durable than normal paper and waterproof. Good for seals.

Item: Trash Can
Type: Miscellaneous
Grade: Uncommon
Durability: 40/40
Defence: 10/10
Effect: Once filled with trash, use chakra to the trash can and it will disappear. Anti-dirt, waterproof and fireproof.
Buff: Can put trash 10 × of its size
Description: It's a black trash can, that looks ordinary and will stay clean no matter what happens
--------------------------------------------------------------