Chapter 4

"You're part of this 'chosen one'? So.. you already awakened it? If you're apathetic, how did you do it?" Hiruzen asked, not believing in my story yet he couldn't see any trace of lies, thanks to my Anti-lie detector.

"I awakened it when all my clan members died"  I said the finale of my story while faking a sad look.

"Sorry about that, but what existence can kill your clan? Don't you live in a different dimension?" Hiruzen who began to believe me.

"Ohh..a meteorite fell which hit the main nodes, the only weakness of the dimension. Resulting from the shattering of the dimension and destroying everything and everyone in it.

It just so happened that I sensed something outside that time so I went to take a look. I don't need permission as I'm part of the royal clan. But the moment I went outside, the meteorite crashed so I'm the only survivor." I said while putting crocodile tears.

"It's okay, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to" Hiruzen said while consoling me, I never knew I was good at acting.
He's so skilled at playing the 'grandfather card', gotta make friends with Naruto later.

"No-no, I need to inform you of this. Our clan has white hair, silver eyes, and rather androgynous features, it's difficult to tell which is a male and a female.
My father is an outsider who belongs to the clan that has black hair and black eyes resulting in a mutation to me which is black hair with silver highlights. When I turn into my beastcat form, my eyes turn into silver slits while my hair turns completely white, well... there are cat ears and a tail.
But when I activate my father's dojutsu, a black tomoe appears on my silver eyes while my hair turns completely black" I said acting proudly of my power.

"By any chance, are you an Uchiha?" Hiruzen asked
"Yes-yes.. that's what my father's clan called," I said pretending to be excited.

"Do you want to go to the Uchiha clan?" Horizon asked.

"No need, I can't tell others about my situation. Besides, I have different characteristics from the Uchiha clan" I reasoned, Why would I go to the clan that would get massacred later?

"Well back to the topic. My vision guides me here, it seems that an important event will start here" I said after finishing my 'touching story'.

"You can live here as a citizen as long as you tell me if you have any vision," Hiruzen said, trying to trick me into telling him any events that I might 'see'.

"I can't do that or I'll be punished," I said
"Who will punish you?"
"I don't know, I'm only aware that I'll be punished if I say something I shouldn't, I can only give you clues," I said while innocently staring at him.

"ehem... That works too so do you have any requests?" Finally done with the storytelling.

"Can I be registered as a genin at least? I guarantee that I'm more qualified to do it" I said while trying my best to act cute, It's a waste of my time if I need to attend school.

"Well, I'll give you a test in 3 days."

"Can I have access to the library of the academy? I started my journey here a year ago and I'm only 4 when the meteorite crashed. I was too young back then to have access to the library as you needed to be at least 5 before getting permission, It's a pity that the knowledge that was gathered for thousands of years, especially the one in the royal library got destroyed just like that" I said while acting disappointed.

"Looks like you experienced a lot of difficulty on your journey for you to act that mature" Oh shit, I paled and sweated hard when I heard that. I indeed acted above my supposed age. It's a good thing Hiruzen created an excuse himself.

"Ohh sorry," Hiruzen said mistaking that he made me remember my 'full of hardship journey' as the reason I got pale and sweated.

"Sigh, It's been difficult for a kid like you, No worries, I'll take care of you. I'm giving you a monthly allowance of 10,000 ryo" I will finally experience the legendary 'care' of the 3rd Hokage.

"Thank you Hokage-sama," I said while bowing, gotta be respectful to the elderly.

"Just call me Hiruzen and no need for sama, come to think of it. I haven't heard your name yet" Hiruzen said while looking amiably at me.

Name? I haven't thought about it yet, I want it to sound cool...Nike? no..Ace?..Yami?..hmmm ahhh! I know!!

"I'm Ashe... Ashe Moonlight" I said with a smile, he asked me some more questions and took a picture for my files.

"I'll be going now" I waved goodbye to him

"Sure, See you in 3 days"

I then transformed back into my cat form and leaped out of the window.

[Congratulations for completing a hidden mission 'Become a citizen of Konoha'. The Rewards are 1 status point and a Black cat shirt (Uncommon)]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
'Show me the Black Cat shirt's stats
  Item: Black Cat Shirt.                               
  Type: Clothe
  Grade: Uncommon
  Effect: Adjustable (will adjust itself to the body when infused with chakra), Anti-dirt, Fireproof, Shock absorption, auto-fix (will fix itself when infused with chakra)
  Buff: +5% Stealth.                                                   
----------------------------------------------------------------

'Equip' I suddenly felt something in my body. I looked around for something I could use as a mirror. Found it, let's see. It's just a plain black shirt but it feels good, not too tight and not too loose. Just the exact size where I can move freely without hindering my movement.

I went around Konoha by jumping on the roof,  then I finally found Ichiraku. I saw a kid my age with blonde hair, whiskers, and blue eyes eating happily...cute.

Found him!!
I went beside him and stared at the ramen.

"hmm? What are you looking at!? This is mine" Naruto said while shielding his ramen.

"meeoowww" It somehow felt natural to me to meow.

"Where are your owners little one?" Teuchi suddenly appeared and asked me.

"It's just a stray cat" Naruto answered
"He has clothes on and looks new and clean so he must have an owner," Teuchi told Naruto.
"Well, I don't care" then continued eating his 3rd bowl of ramen.

"Here! Eat this" Teuchi then put a Ramen in front of me, I wondered what it tastes like.

'System, Auto equip my clothes in the inventory every time I transform into either human or cat form'
[Affirmative]

I transformed into my human form and then ate my free ramen ignoring Naruto who was staring at me with eyes wide open.

"yo-you!! How did you do that?" Naruto said with his naturally loud voice while Teuchi was looking at me with interest in his eyes.

I didn't bother looking back at Naruto and just continued eating then left in a hurry. Teuchi might ask me for money since I'm not a cat they first thought of. I'll talk to Naruto later

I went to training field 11 as there was a pond I could use as a mirror here