Chapter 38

We spent Sunday separately, I took that chance to create 1 SS seal.
I earned 35 coins and because it's only a 20% chance of success, I don't remember how many failures I've experienced. On top of it, the seal itself is a life-preserving seal.

From Morning to noon, all I did was create seals. Fortunately, it was a free time of the week and I don't need to cook for the kids.
I only ate snacks during breaks.

Life Barrier (Rank SS) - Can create a 5-meter-wide invincible barrier, it absorbs the surrounding chakra to continuously fix the damages made to it but it uses the vitality of the seal holder as a base. The barrier continues as long as the one holding the seal is alive.

Rank SS is already above this world's upper limit rank so Seals from Rank SS was pretty OP.

Today was Monday, the day I would finally meet my dear temporary teammates.

And here I am walking towards them.
"Hello..."
"You..you are?" a 14-year-old green-haired boy asked.

"You are...Ashe?" their glass-wearing, black-haired male sensei asked.
"Yes."

"This is Ashe Moonlight, you will be teammates with him on the upcoming chunin test." The teacher said.
"Seriously?! A 5... 6-year-old Kid?!" an explosive sandy blonde-haired kid said.

"I'm 5"
"Whatever!" He said to me

"The Hokage added him to our team...so don't underestimate him." The sensei said.
"He must've used connections, he's definitely a kid of some clan." Spiky-haired kid said.

"I indeed asked the Hokage to add me to a 'good' team but I also relied on my strength to be approved" I said.
"You probably want a good team to take care of you.!" He yelled.

"Kacchan! I-...I'm sure the Hokage knows what he's doing!" The other kid intervened.
"Did you just butt into my business Deku?!" he yelled.

"Bakugo! That's enough!" their sensei said.
"Let's say he has some strength but probably not strong enough to be a chunin." Bakugo retorted quietly...

Should I do it now? What's the best way to show off? let's see...Don't be flashy so let's just flicker in front of him with a kunai on his neck to give him a way on the back, he'll definitely take a step back and that will infuriate him further.

Anyway, I just did what I planned.
"How about a spar?" I said...he was stunned, cold sweat appeared on his forehead then he immediately backed away.

"you..you just sneak attacked! this time I'm ready!" he yelled after realizing what he had done.

I used this chance to try my hiraishin no jutsu, I threw a kunai with a paper seal on its handle at him...of course, he avoided it.

"ha! Are you blin-!" Before he finishes his word, I teleported on the kunai on his back, grabbed the flying kunai, and pointed it at his nape.
"I'm not," I said.

"That-t..that's 4th Hokage's famous technique!" the teacher suddenly yelled.
"You got a good eye," I said.

"Anyway, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Ashe Moonlight, 5 years old, and I don't want a drag teammate." I talked seriously during my introduction, then smiled and said...
"Got it?" the green-haired boy nodded while blocking the mouth of the blonde boy. Anyway...I used Minato's move, famous for its speed and that's the credibility of my strength.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is Kacchan." the green-haired boy introduced.
"Kacchan?" I asked while smirking at the blonde boy.

"Don't call me that! I'm Katsuki Bakugo and I will be the strongest ninja!" he yelled, as always.
"Tenya Lida, your Temporary Instructor." the sensei introduced while pushing up his glasses.

"Nice to meet you, so...what do we do now? I'm quite a busy person, I still need to train." I said to Lida-Sensei. Eww, it's awkward to call someone sensei. Anyway, just Lida is fine I guess.

"Can you let the two train with you? so you can build trust." Lida said.

I planned to enter a dungeon but well... It'd be bad if they turned out weak so what about training their taijutsu.

"Do you use any weapon or just your fist?" I asked
"I use my fist, I use a technique that strengthens my punches. Although it injures me as well," Midoriya answered...hmm, like Tsunade?

"Injury? why?" I asked
"I keep using all my chakra in one move so my arm keeps getting injured because of chakra overload." That's...a horrible chakra control.

"What about you?" I asked Bakugo.
"Why do you care!"

"He has a kekkei Genkai, explosion release. Although he would always injure even his teammates." Lida answered for him...this..is this a problematic team! One injures himself while the other injures his teammates!
I suddenly wonder if the teammate in the hospital is fine.

"Oh dear, you need immediate training." I said.

'System, what should I fuse for explosion Release?'
{Earth and Lightning}
'how much?'
{5 coins}
'fuse it.'

"How?" Midoriya asked.
"You'll be training with my brothers for chakra control and taijutsu while Bakugo will train chakra control with you in the morning and his kekkei genkai with me in the afternoon." I said.

"What can you teach me, you're just a kid!" Bakugo
"A kid who defeated you!" I said
"I just got caught off guard!" he retorted loudly, louder than Naruto.

"yeah yeah, to use explosion release, I just need Earth and Lightning attributes and I just happen to have both so yeah, I can indeed train your explosion release."

"Are you going to do it now?" Lida who's already losing his prestige as a teacher asked.
"The schedule I said will start a week later. For this week...you'll both train with my brothers the whole day, following what they do."
"Hai!" the obedient Midoriya said.

I'll go to the 2nd Dungeon and fight using Explosion release, combat is the best training.

Lida left to 'Who knows where.'.
The 2 kids followed me to where Naruto and the others were.

"Guys!" I disturbed their training.
"This is my temporary teammate for the chunin test and I decided to let them train with you. They have horrible Chakra control so teach them."

"No, I'm not! I don't need a bunch of kids to teach me!" Bakugo rejected.
"If they don't listen well, they can be your training partner in taijutsu..." I added.

"Bakugo, if you dare use your explosion release to my siblings, I'll beat you till you can't cry anymore. I'm not joking, I can just replace you with another teammate. I only need a teammate that won't pit me." I warned him while releasing the killing intent I gained from killing Bandits.

Cold sweat appeared on his forehead.
I stopped the killing intent and smiled sweetly at Midoriya.
"Don't use your technique for now, you're quite good...I don't want you getting injured." I said and he immediately nodded.

"Guys, this is Midoriya and this is Bakugo...they'll be training with you for about 3 weeks." The Chunin test will start in 3 weeks.

After making sure they were getting along just fine, I left them.
I went back to my room and activated the 2nd badge, a D-rank badge.
Strength is High Genin to low Chunin.
Hidden Boss is probably Mid Chunin.