Chapter 6

"Mmm okay, I don't know how to control chakra so teach me in exchange," Sasuke said shyly. Hahahaha looks like he doesn't know how he should treat me in my human form.
Damnnnn he's really cute, I can't stop myself from pinching his cheeks...a little brother I never had.

He pouted, he pouted!! Gotta protect that expression.

He saw me smiling at him so he turned around with his cheeks turning red while doing his best to look serious
"Ehem.. I'll show you how it's done first, look carefully at my hand"

I secretly activated my Sharingan when he turned around while showing me the proper posture for throwing. After he's done doing it, I quickly deactivate my Sharingan.

"hmm? I think I saw your hair change color" He said looking confused. My eyes can change color rapidly while the color of my hair has some delay so he caught it reverting to normal. My hair changes completely into obsidian black when I activate my Sharingan.

[Successfully learned a skill 'Kunai Throwing']

"Just your imagination," I said "Let's continue, correct me if I'm wrong" I changed the topic

"Ahh yeah sure," He said forgetting the change in my hair.

I quickly grab the kunai and throw it the same way Sasuke did.

"Cool, You learned it on your first try. Is this really your first time doing it?" Sasuke looked at me with admiration then turned into a doubtful look.

"I'm telling the truth, Show me the proper way of throwing shuriken this time then I'll start improving my accuracy" Sasuke taught me again while I activated my Sharingan but this time, I made sure he wouldn't catch me by following his back when he turned around, enough to complete the process.

[Successfully learned a skill 'Shuriken Throwing']
[Successfully learned a skill 'observe'] This is unexpected, I thought I needed to observe more before learning it.

Sasuke looked at me with his eyes asking a question about why I did that. I started throwing shuriken to change his attention which was successful.

"I'll teach chakra control now, Can you feel your chakra?" I asked, he nodded
"Nii-san taught me how"

"Do this" while showing the leaf concentration technique.
"Use your chakra to stick the leaves on your forehead" he copied me and it fell after 3 seconds

"It's hard" Sasuke complained
"It's your first time, It's normal" - me

He looked at me as if saying 'But you learned how to throw the first time'
"It's different, It's easier to control your hands than to control your chakra. My first lasted for 10 seconds" and it's because of the talent I have

He just nodded and then continued practicing
"You're done with it once you manage to cover your whole body with leaves," I said while smirking at his pouting face. I need to leave now or I might kidnap this cutie.

Sasuke begrudgingly starts practicing.
"I need to go to the library, I'll be back at dinner"
He just nods without looking at me.

It's still 6 a.m., I went to my clones to dispel them, and when I finished organizing the memories. I Created 50 Clones again with 2CP each and since they already have the combined knowledge of the earlier batch, they can practice faster.

I walked around Konoha first before going to the library as I'm not in a hurry. I still need to recover my chakra.

I fully recovered my chakra when I arrived at the library.

The library has 3 floors, the 3rd floor is for jonin, the 2nd floor is for chunin while the 1st floor has a room where only genins are allowed in while the academy level books are outside of that room. The stairs and the door of the room are placed where the librarian at the counter can see clearly.

It's still early so no one is reading inside except for the librarian.

I went to the counter where a Kunoichi in her early thirties was reading, How did I know she was a Kunoichi? She's literally wearing a headband with the Konoha symbol on it.
'observe'

--------------------------------------------------
[Name: Lina Yameko]
--------------------------------------------------

It only showed the name huh? Looks like I need to spam 'observe' wherever I go to increase its mastery.

"Hello miss, I'm Ashe" I introduced, successfully stealing her attention from the book.

"ahhh the one Hokage-sama asked me to give a permit to enter the library. You're indeed young like he said, kids at your age should be playing ninja or something. It's hard to find a kid having an interest in reading this day" I silently agree but I need to read as I have a test 2 days later, I don't know any academy lessons or the history of Konoha except for Ninjutsu, though I doubt there's a written exam.

"Ohh well, keep this. Don't lose it as it was needed if you want to borrow some book" She gave me a brown card and an empty scroll
'observe'

----------------------------------------------------
Item: Library Card
-----------------------------------------------

The front has my name and rank which is listed as a genin, looks like the old Hokage trusted my ability to pass the test. The back is empty.

I looked at the scroll 'observe'

-----------------------------------------------
Item: Booklist
-----------------------------------------------

They'll probably write here the record of my borrowed books. It looks like a normal scroll but with 2 vertical lines, creating 3 spaces. The first space covered half of the paper while the other 2 shared the other half. The 1st space is probably for the title of the book while the 2nd space is for the time and Date I borrowed the book then the 3rd space is the time and date I returned the book.

I took the card and scroll, then went on the bookshelves, after making sure I couldn't be seen. I stashed the card and scrolled into my inventory

I created a hundred clones and then spread them to read, I asked one of them if he could use observation and my other skills.
Turns out my clone can use all my talent and the skills I learned but can't activate the system or access the inventory.
I didn't forget to command the clones to use 'observe' on the book they're reading. I made them wear their hoods to hide their hair and then use Sharingan to read faster, their eyes are being blocked by the shadow of the hood so no one can see it.

The librarian looked at me with a shocked face but didn't reprimand me as I didn't break any rules and there was no one there besides the 2 of us, my clone was doing their best to be silent as much as possible, it's also a form of practice.

While they are busy, I began fiddling with the system when I remembered that I have a skill called Fūinjutsu Creation. As for its uses, like what it's called, I can create my own system of seal creation.

I'll create Seals with a different language here. Instead of using some kind of noodle language or kanji, I'll use English instead.
I bet no one can understand and Recreate it as you need to know the meaning of the words when creating seals.