Chapter 11

"What? No! I just want to introduce him to you so you can be friends too, the more the merrier" I said
"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"Hmm" I nodded.
"But make this a secret, your mother and his mother are friends but his parents died 5 years ago. Everyone in the village doesn't like him because a bad guy said some bad rumors about him and I feel sad for him so I played with him"

"You played with him?" Eh? That's what he's worried about?

"Before I met you, I ate Ramen with him" I reasoned, it's true anyway. I shouldn't tell him that we played yesterday as I should be reading in the library at that time.

He smiled again "Sure! Are we going now?"
"Get some bento for him first as he lives alone and no one would sell food to him except for the ramen guy so he always eats ramen. it's unhealthy so we should give him breakfast"

"Alright, wait for me here" He went inside the house again

"Mom! Can you create a bento? I'll eat it with Ashe's owner. I'm going to his house" I heard him lie naturally.
My 'owner' is a good excuse for something like this.

"Mom! From now on always prepare a bento for me every morning, I'll start going home on dinner" I heard him add.

He went outside again after 5 mins, with a bento in hand.

"Are you going to give him bento every morning?" I asked, his mother will only create a bento for one person, probably with a little extra for me

"Ahh yes," he answered.
"Then what are you going to eat at lunch? You can't always use the owner's excuse every time or they might get suspicious as he was supposed to be busy" he paused walking after hearing it, I sighed seeing that.

"Nevermind, Naruto can treat you in exchange," I said

"Naruto? Is that his name?" He asked, We arrived beside the lake as I was going to teach them a Chakra control technique.

"Hmm, wait here for a bit. I'll get him" I walked towards my training place, but I transformed into a human first.

'System, buy the Butterfly Style (Taijutsu)'
I found a new knowledge in my head, the manual is already in my head but that doesn't mean I already mastered it. I still need to train. I  looked at the skills description.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Butterfly Style
Type: Taijutsu (Evade)
Weapon: Trench Knife (Optional)
Description: It relies on your flexibility and speed. Escape or Evade attacks with minimal movements. You can also move so fast until you produce an afterimage, confuse the enemy then attack. Your attack consists of soft and sharp moves. You'll look majestic while evading once perfected.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I used the clone scroll after arriving there, this place is outside Konoha so the peeping Hokage won't see me.

"Dispel the clones you created every time you recover your Chakra then recreate them again to share their memories, train the butterfly style Taijutsu, master and familiarize yourself using it until your time runs out (which is 24 hours)" The clone won't get tired anyway, might as well use it to the fullest.

I can absorb their experiences in training, It doesn't include strengthening the body as I only Absorb their memories

I went to Naruto's house. I knocked loudly on the door for 10 minutes but no one answered, It looked like Naruto was still sleeping

I went to his window, opened it, and went inside in my cat form. I woke him up the same way I did to Sasuke but it took him longer to wake up, he didn't even sit.

I had no choice but to transform them into human form and then pull him to the bathroom
"Take a bath already! It's already bright outside!"

"5 more minutes" He complained
"No! I'm going to introduce you to my other friend" he was suddenly jolted awake after hearing that. *chuckle*

He went to the bathroom and then finished after 3 mins, that's fast!

He pulled me outside and ran
"Where are we going?" He asked
"You go to the lake first, he's already there. Remember to get along with him, I have something to do first" He nodded and and then ran off.
I need to tell him to be nice or he might make a blunder like he always does then ruin their 1st meet up, always bickering with each other like in the original.

They can bicker as long as they're still friends.

I went to the library after separating from Naruto. I went inside and greeted the librarian, the same one as yesterday. I created a bunch of clones again to read then went to the lake.

I saw Sasuke sitting awkwardly with Naruto who was eating with gusto. Thank god they're not fighting.,

"Hey!" I waived at them
"Ashe!" They said together, looked at each other then laughed. I smiled seeing that, my goal for today was accomplished. I, of course, didn't forget to take a picture of them laughing.

"Did you introduce yourself to each other?" I asked after sitting beside them.

"Hai!" They answered
"Good, I'm going to teach you a new training method" I started

"Training?" They asked together with different tones, Sasuke with an excited face and Naruto with a frowning face.

"Mmhh, Don't worry Naruto, It's fun," I said while walking towards the lake. I coated my hand with chakra and  then scooped water, It turned into a water ball then I threw it at Naruto's face

"See?"
Naruto looks excited now
"How? Teach me!" He asked, so impatient.

"Learn this first before you do that, Coat your finger with chakra then put it in the water without getting it wet then slowly increase it until you manage to do it with both of your arms" I said while demonstrating it, I have good Cc already so I can easily do it (credits for Yuna Uzumaki, the Ice Goddess for the Idea)

"Chakra?" Naruto asked
"Sasuke, teach him how to use chakra" I said
"Hai! Ashe-sensei" sensei? Sounds good.
"Right! Call me sensei every training time" I said

While they were training, I went a little farther than them to master the water chakra coating technique.

[Successfully created a Chakra Training Method 'Water chakra coating Technique', the host has been rewarded an Item 'Anti surveillance']

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Item: Anti Surveillance
Type: Accessory
Grade: Rare
Durability: 10/10
Effect: Can block any kind of surveillance Item, Jutsu, or Kekkei Genkai. Can detect people 15 meters around you. Adjustable
Buff: +25% on perception.
Description: It has a black thin rope that holds a silver moon pendant and can block 10 meters around you. Can adjust to your body automatically when growing up.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes!! I need it as the Hokage liked to peep, especially the ninja in training and some inappropriate things.

I created 3 water balls the size of a fist and then juggled them before increasing them to the size of a head.

After making sure I could do it, I created the fist-size again and thenp popped one of them. It started a domino and the others popped too as an imbalance in my distribution of chakra appeared.