Chapter 35

Black - 10 mins (10 years) torture by dying in different ways, pain is restarted every torture to avoid getting used to it. Killed after torture, fortunately, there is no black among the bandits.

Blood Red - 5 mins (5 years) torture by dying in different ways, pain is restarted every torture to avoid getting used to it. Killed after torture, there is no blood-red among the bandits.

Red - 1 min (1 year) torture by dying in different ways, pain is restarted every torture to avoid getting used to it. Killed after torture, the higher brass of bandits and some hidden sadists are found as red.

Orange - 5 min (5 years) inside a 4×4 dark room, they will be tied in a chair with a Monitor in front of them showing letters "I will be good, I will never kill, I will never steal, I will never cheat, I will work honestly", together with it is an audio saying it in a loop. They won't be able to block the sound no matter what, and they won't fall unconscious no matter what.

Yellow - 1 min (1 year) inside a 4×4 dark room, there will be a chair in the middle with a Monitor in front of it showing letters "I will be good, I will never kill, I will never steal, I will never cheat, I will work honestly", together with it is an audio saying it in a loop. They won't be able to block the sound no matter what, and they won't fall unconscious no matter what.

White - no punishment

If you think it's heartless, why don't you see the other punishments from the other story that can even last at least a hundred years inside a torture loop?

I used Mud Release: Swamp Jutsu to bury the bodies.

On the last stronghold, the boss is just a puppet..the real leader is a high genin with his 2 mid genin friends 'on visit'. They are strong for those ordinary bandits but they're mediocre even compared to an average genin.

The 2 lucky friends turned out to be the 5th and 6th stronghold leaders, these 3 strongholds were also the ones with the most loot.

I only used taijutsu, the butterfly style with my trench knife for a fast fight and battle experience. I only disabled them as they need to undergo some punishments before dying or getting away.

After finishing the cleaning of the bandits, I first reported to Hiruzen before going home to cook. I just so happen to see the kids about to go home too. They went to me and told me about their day.

" Airi and Aika's progress on leaf training is insanely fast! They are so amazing!" Karin said, looking with admiration at her sisters.
"That's natural!" I said but didn't explain much.

The next 6 days were spent as scheduled and I finally finished all the missions.
I found some hidden ninjas on some strongholds, there was even a mid-chunin on my 4th day which I took as a chance to train my battle sense without using ninjutsu.
One thing I noticed is this ninja has a high battle sense so he's above average for a mid-chunin, I wonder why he became a bandit.

It sure is dangerous and there are a lot of close calls that can result in my death but until the end, I didn't use any ninjutsu..just my butterfly Style and trench knives. It resulted in many injuries, both light and deep so I had to use my remaining healing pills.

As expected, it results in more improvements than usual..life and death battles are a good pressure to improve.

I sold all the loot I got to the shop, weapons, armor, their tents, and food...everything I can sell. I got a total of 76 coins.

Considering I finished about 7 strongholds per day, I cleaned about 49 strongholds for 7 days with an average of 1.5 coins per ordinary stronghold..49 × 11.5=73.5 coins
Those ninjas' equipment is better than the others and those with ninja bandits have more loots which I sold so I got 76 coins in total. As for giving it back to their owners? no thank you.

The bandits I killed for my 1st mission are just newbie bandits compared to these strongholds, their numbers are pitiful..so are the loots that only sold for 0.9 coins.

Added to it are 74 more coins from the mission payments which I already converted, leaving a few for an emergency since I rely on the system shops now.

Ninjas can indeed earn more money, if you think my earning is too much..think of it, I completed a lot of Bandit extermination missions that are dangerous since there's a lot of uncertainty like hidden ninjas.

The payments are big as there are not many ninjas that are interested in wasting their time on a c -rank mission that requires a lot of time and unlike me..they don't have the system map to determine the strength and numbers of the enemy, they won't know if there's some hidden ninja or captives on it.

It's time-consuming to investigate it and there's a problem of the bandits escaping so they usually use explosive tags to immediately kill everyone if they are sure that there were no captives. Explosive tags need to be bought and are rather expensive too so it's not worth the effort.

Usually, bandit extermination was used to train genins at investigation ability, killing, and stealth under a jonin supervisor.

'How many coins do I have now?'
{210}
'Woahh, I'm having a hard time restraining myself from buying in the shop.'

One thing Hiruzen told me when I reported the completion of my last mission, was that he found a team that's lacking one teammate. Their original teammate got ambushed by a chunin in a C-rank Mission and got injured pretty badly, half a year of recovery is to be expected but his teammates can't wait to be a chunin anymore.
They were a good team and their Team Leader is confident in their ability to pass the test.
I need to meet my temporary teammate tomorrow evening to 'bond'.
I'll be expecting some face-slapping tomorrow.

'Let me see my Status'
Host: Ash Moonlight (Luna Twilight).                  
   Age: 5 (16)
   Gender: male (female)
   Bloodline:
1. Uchiha (2 tomoe Sharingan - +66.66% perception (+40% learning ability).
2. Moonlight Cat (Stage 1 Cat eyes- +33.33% perception, thermal sensor, and chakra source perception.
   Health: Stable
   Talent: Massive amount of chakra, Quick Mastery, All attributes, and Perfect Chakra Control.

Human form stats: (equipment buff - EB)
   HP: 380/380
   Chakra: 125/125
   Endurance: 19 (+3EB) = 22
   Strength: 17
   Agility: 19 (+3EB) = 22
   Dexterity: 25
   Vitality: 27
   Physique: 28
   Intelligence: 16 (+3EB) = 19
   = 276 (+9EB) = 285

Cat and Beastcat form stats:
   HP: 300/300
   Chakra: 95/95
   Endurance: 22
   Strength: 10
   Agility: 35
   Dexterity: 33
   Vitality: 20
   Physique: 22
   Intelligence: 15
  Overall = 252

  Coins: 210
  Ryo: 12,450
  Skill Point: 0
  Status Point: 3 (used to increase stats) 
Unopened Box: 0.    ]

By the Constant use of my Sharingan for learning, I managed to upgrade it to 2 tomoe. Thanks to some shit buff, it seems that bloodline upgrade is easier for me than the natives.
I don't know if it's because of my Quick Mastery talent or some bloodline perks given by 'God'.