Chapter 39

It's still an old village like the first Dungeon.
The enemy are zombies, mottled with rotten yellow skin, and yellowish eyes.

Ughh...Disgusting, fortunately, I won't be fighting closely this time.

I tried creating small explosions on my hand to get the feel of it and then strengthening it little by little.
After a short practice, I finally took my step inside the village.

Nearby Zombies immediately attacked me, I used explosions to hit them on the head.

As time passed by, I soon managed to create my style of fighting with it. I combined it with my taijutsu to make use of the explosion greatly.

I didn't forget to collect loot.

I finally killed all the mob and found the boss...

Dungeon Boss: Baji
Rank: Low Chunin
Weapon: Gloves
Ability: Shockwave - Generate a strong punch that causes a shockwave. (10 secs cooldown).

The Boss's ability can be offset by my explosion ability but every 10 seconds... It's quite troublesome and its skin is also tough.

After a great deal of time, I finally killed it.
I got 2 right-hand gloves, one is fingerless and the other is a hand glove.

Uncommon Right-Hand Glove - Can strengthen punches by double.

Epic-s Underworld Right Fingerless Glove - 12× the punch of the wearer at one time...12 hours cooldown.

I can give the hand glove to Midoriya, as for Bakugo...teaching him with explosion Release was good enough.

'Sell all my loots from the mob'
{a total of 9 coins.}

I began looking at the hidden chamber from the same tree as last time and it was there.

Dungeon's Hidden Boss: Laktum
Rank: Mid Chunin
Weapon: Vest
Ability: Great Stomp (40 seconds cooldown) - Once the boss stomps on the ground, the nearby enemies within 20 meters standing on the ground will get stunned for 5 seconds at most, the farther you are..the lower the effect.
Shockwave*

What a troublesome ability combination. Anyway, we fought.

This one's skin is thicker than the last one. During the battle, I even developed a C-rank jutsu.

Explosion Release: Explosion Bullets (3 CP per bullet)(Dmg:3/bullet) AOE

It releases an earth bullet from my mouth and once it touches something, it will explode.

When Laktum was about to die, it activated its Rage skill that's unique to hidden bosses.

Then finally! Killed the hidden boss!

3x Epic-S Recovery Pill - Recovers all chakra and stamina in an instant.
Legendary Healing Pill - regrows a missing limb.

'deactivate the badge'
When I left the dungeon, I heard the system prompt.

[Congratulations on completing the 2nd Konoha Dungeon with SS grade, the rewards for it have been deposited already.]
'How much is my reward?'
{25 coins.}

After checking my gain in the dungeon, I went to my private training place outside of Konoha and trained the explosion release.
I tweaked my newly created jutsu to make it easier and faster to cast without lowering the damage.
Originally, it comes out from the mouth since it was easier to discharge and create an elemental chakra there but now, it comes out of my finger.

4 hours later*

At noon, I went to see the kids and secretly watched them train.

Midoriya is well-behaved and listens well to Sasuke who's the best at Chakra control among them while Bakugo yells and complains about everything but does what they say anyway, even more energetic than anyone else.

Those two have good potential, just lack the right training resources.

I revealed myself to them after an hour.
"How's everyone? No one initiates a fight right?"

"No, everyone's good to us," Midoriya answered.
"Bakugo kept yelling DIE!" Naruto interjected.

"Kaachan only says that to motivate himself." Midoriya defended.
"Make sense, he seems more energetic when yelling...is his throat okay?" Jugo asked.

The kids then began talking one after another, mostly about Bakugo's weirdness.
"Shut up!" Bakugo whom everyone ignored eventually snapped and yelled.
"See? How can his throat be okay when he constantly yells?" Jugo said.

"Ahhh!" Bakugo yelled and ran towards Jugo to punch him, I sensed that he was using chakra so he'd probably use explosion release.

I used these chances to show my C rank Jutsu, Explosion Bullet to Bakugo and shot at the ground between them.

After a few signs, it ended with my hands held together, the thumbs and forefinger next to each other standing.
My hands are in a shooting position, and then fingernails size of what looks like a ball of fire shoot out of my forefingers.

It shot fast like a real bullet and when it touched the ground, it exploded...making a mess all around.
I made sure no one would get hurt by it.

"Cool! What technique is that?! Teach me!" Naruto yelled.
"It's explosion release: Explosion Bullet that I just developed," I said while looking at Bakugo coughing but after hearing what I said...he immediately looked towards me.

"Explosion Jutsu!" He yelled as always.
"Hmmm"
"I want you to teach it to me!"

"Why would I do that? This is my self-created Jutsu and you want me to teach it to someone I just met?"
"What do you want then?"
"Behave, don't always pick a fight, don't be too arrogant, and listen to everything I say," I said

"No way!"
"Then there's no way I would teach you, that's too bad since I got one more explosion technique." I shrugged my shoulder and then turned around. As for the other Jutsu, just a bluff but I indeed plan to create another one.

"You!....fine! I'll do it until the chunin test." He compromised.
"Until the chunin exam ended," I said.
"Fine! Teach me alright?!"

"aren't I teaching you a week later.?" I said
He was struck daze for a while before he realized what I meant.
"Are you telling me you already planned to teach me! Then there's no way I would accept this deal."
"Too late to take it back but I have a lot of time to change my decision since it's my Jutsu."

Time flies really fast, it's been a week already since I met my temporary teammates for the first time.
Their chakra control was now better than ever and my week of hard training in actual combat by doing missions also paid off.

This time, I focused on upgrading my other eye bloodline, the cat eye, to synchronize the improvement with my Sharingan.

My stats for both forms have barely increased but still better than nothing. Also, my body can now keep up with my increased perception when using either the 2 of my eye technique.
Before, when using my eye technique, my body couldn't keep up with the changes my eyes could perceive. My eyes saw an attack but my body can't keep up to dodge it so I can only receive it.

My proficiency in using my skills in combat has also improved and I also created the 2nd Jutsu I promised to Bakugo.
I call it 'Explosion Release: Suicide Clone', just like its name, it's a clone that explodes when dispelled.

My coins have increased by 39, now amounting to 412 while my cash of ryo was 18,450.