The chase/ Jacob seed x fem deputy

y/n pov: 

'why do i always put myself in these situations' You whispers to yourself, hiding behind a tall and thick tree trying not to be spotted by one of Jacob Seed's 'soldiers'.  You always hated how he was able to torture innocent people with a damn music box. 

you snapped out of your thoughts when you head a twig snap a few metres away from the tree you were behind. your heart was pounding out of your chest as you slowly got your gun out of its  holster and hold it up to your chest. You took a few deep breathes thinking 'in through your nose out the mouth.' You then quickly turned from behind the tree and shot straight in front of you, shooting a Peggy right in the head. you smiled to yourself as you looted the now dead Peggy and started moving again so you wouldn't get caught. 

It was soon turning to sunset as  you were still high up in the mountains, sat beside a rock, eating the last of the food you had,  you got up and grabbed your stuff when you start hearing a whistling sound come from behind you. 'shit!' you mumbled under your breathe as you quickly gathered you thing and hid behind a large rock. you peaked your head up at the whistling had stopped but saw nothing there... so you decide to stand and walk out from the rock holding your gun in your hand. Then out of nowhere someone kicks the back of your leg making you fall forward onto your face. You groan out a noise of pain when you hear, 'My soldiers have been looking for you all day deputy... I'm surprised they didnt find you any sooner seeing how dumb you are' You knew exactly who it was just by the way he talked, a low raspy voice from him shouting at his soldiers 24/7. As he was laughing at you, you grabbed your knife out of your thigh holster and swung you leg around his and pulled him to the floor. Your then got on top of him and placed the knife to his throat. 'Go on then y/n, Kill me.' You stared into his bright blue eyes, knowing you couldn't do it you pierced the ground next to his head. Jacob looked at the knife, then back at you grinning as he pushed you off of his chest and pushed you back onto the floor, Him now kneeling in front of you. 'poor pup... not even able to stab someone' Jacob said putting his fingers to your chin making you look up at him. 

'You need training, to be someone strong not a little weakling like you.' He said chuckling to himself .He then got up and pulled your arm so you got up as well, 'I'm not weak, I'm stronger than your shitty soldiers' You said picking up your gun and knife. 

'Alright then y/n, ill give you a one minute head start to run, if i catch you... you're mine.' Jacob then sits on a rock and says 'starting now.' 

And you started running as fast as you could...

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST ONE!!!! YOUR FREE TO REQUEST ANYTHING AND ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO. BYEEEEEE