your a tool. Jacob Seed x fem! Dep

It was dark. maybe around 1-3am, You were still stuck in the cold and very dirty cage. You woke up after being marked and the Peggy's found you flying a plane, as soon as you come back down to ground they shot you with a bliss arrow. you look around slightly to see no one there. you sit up trying to get a better view of your surroundings. The box. The fucking music box. You knew what it was, a lot of people talked about that one small object. You wouldn't think it does much harm. oh everyone thought wrong. You've been back in this same cage it started feeling like home. killing spree after killing spree because of that torture devise that sang a sweet tune.  Turning you to have murderous rages killing hundreds of weak people. 

You crawled towards the box, reaching your hand through the thick black bars trying to grab it. Unexpectedly, You screamed out in pain and a large combat boot slams down onto you hand stopping you from even touching the music box. You look up seeing Jacob seed staring down at you with a smirk on his face, a hiss of pain gritted through your teeth as he pushed his boot into your hand more like he was putting out a cigarette before moving his foot off of you. 'your weak deputy. I'm surprised you even got to this stage without dying or killing yourself.' He says with a chuckle in his voice. 

'I learn from the best Jacob, you wouldn't know what that was from all of your 'soldiers' being killed by me' You say back, sighing out a breath after you had finished speaking.

Jacob crouches down and grabs the music box and stands back up and says. 'i keep telling you, your not a hero y/n, your a tool.' He slowly starts to wind the music box, as you start to panic you get up off of your knees, pulling yourself up with the bars. Your heart starts racing and your breathes become quicker as you plead, 'no, please Jacob. no no no!' Your hands start to shake as you fall back onto the floor of the cage. 'nigh, night Deputy.' He says opening the lid of the wooden music box. "only you" starts playing as you feel the rage in you start to burst open sending you into a blind rage, you push yourself to the floor with what little sanity you have and quickly move backwards trying to stop this from happening.

(SORRY NOT GONNA DO THE SCENE WHERE YOU HAVE TO KILL LOADS OF PPL ITLL TAKE TOO LONG LOL, I will in the future though )

You start waking up again. You mind finally coming down from being so fogged up. you could finally hear your own thoughts again. You tried to rub your eyes but you couldn't bring them to your face, you looked down to see that they were strapped to a chair. You roll you head back onto the top of the chair as you hear the door open and shut. 'had to strap you to my chair so you wouldn't hurt yourself, god you do a lot of damage in your little episodes.' he says coming towards you and sits on the desk in front of you. You wouldn't let yourself open your eyes, 1. because of the sun blaring into the room you were in, and 2. you couldn't bare to see his face.

After a few minutes of silence you slowly open your eyes. To see him staring right at you, 'Ah, there she is.' He says. 'shut up.' you say in a croaky voice. You cough  trying to get the metallic taste of blood out of your mouth. After a couple seconds you look down and see how drenched you are in blood, the shirt that was once white was now covered with god knows how many peoples blood, all you could get out was a little, 'fuck.' you then look at him and ask, 'could you  cut the shit off my wrists.' He hums an okay as Jacob grabs his knife out of his knife holster and cuts the rope off your wrists. You instantly rub your eyes and face, when you bring your hands back down you see that there covered in blood and a stinging pain comes from the side of your neck. You move your hand over t the side of your neck to feel a gash around the side of you nech that stopped before getting to your throat. Jacob coughs and says, 

'Told you we had to stop you from hurting yourself, well even more than you had already. Your a tool defiantly.'