beyond salvation SMUT

The one day that you was just going to enjoy life and not go on the hunt for joseph Seed is the day you get kidnapped by the fucking Peggy's. You were sat in the back of one of their vans, surprisingly they didnt tie you up. They just kept saying 'The Fathers orders.'

'I know thats his fucking orders you dumb shits, but why today? it was my off day god damnit!' You said banging against the van doors, then gave up its not like you could do anything about it. They had taken your gun and knife, all you had was your clothes. After an hour or so the van came to a sharp stop pulling you forward like a magnet. You banged on the door once again and after what felt like days they opened the door and pulled you out, they forced you arms behind your back and pushed you forward making you walk as otherwise you'd fall over. 

A couple minutes later you were in front of a big white chapel, the same chapel you arrested the man himself. The Peggy's opened the door then pushed you in making you trip and fall onto your knees, You mumble curses through your teeth and they close the door behind you. 'you fucking asshole, making me come here on my day off' you said angrily. You look up to see Joseph Seed stood at the lectern where his bible sat, He must've been reading it for the 50th time this month. you stand up and slowly walk up the front of the stage, He looks up looking you dead in the eyes and says.

'despite all that you have done, YOU are not beyond salvation. Your not here by accident or chance...' He closes the book and walks down the steps to right in front of you and says 'you needed to be here, otherwise none of this would have happened. there has not been one day that you have not been out of my mind, your constantly there making all my thoughts sinful...' He says placing his hand on your cheek, you blush. 'God brought you here for a reason, he brought me here for a reason and we should obey his plans.' He then smashes his lips onto yours. You kiss him back, a million thoughts filling your head but soon fading as he pulls you close to him, his hands around your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck. you knew you needed this, and so did he.

He started pushing your jacket off and throws it onto one of the pews as you lift your arms so her can take you your tank top. Joseph then proceeds to put his head into the crook of your neck giving you butterfly kisses on you sweet spot, it sending chills down you spine as you move your head to the side to let him access more. You move your hands down his chest going over every scar and tattoo that Joseph has, you hands move to his belt as you un buckle it and pull down his jeans seeing how aroused he had gotten just by seeing you. and it made you blush at the thought. He pulls you over to the steps of the stage, you sit down and he starts takin off your socks and shoes. You then ask, 'are we actually doing this in your church?' he looks up at you and says, 'If God had wanted us here, then he will want us here.' He then started kissing up your stomach up to your breasts and back down to the elastic band of your leggings. you lift your hips up as Joseph pulls them down and throws them to the floor. he crawls up you and starts kissing your bear skin up to your neck and then passionately kisses you, Joseph slowly moves his hand down to you waist, to your hips, then you thighs moving closer and closer to your heat. You squirm at the thought of him touching you, making you more excited. He then moves your pants over to one side as he runs his fingers up and down your heat, you start letting out small moans into his ear as he puts one finger in you causing you to gasp and wrap your arms around his neck.

'Oh Joseph..' you sigh out as you haven't felt this much ecstasy in years and it had never felt this good before. He then adds another finger and goes faster making you moan louder, you roll your head back slowly reaching your high. Joseph then slows down and slowly takes his fingers out of you, making you whine at him. Joseph then pulls down his boxers and lines himself up with you and slowly pushes himself into you, you sigh and moan as he gives you a minute to adjust, He then starts rolling his hips into you causing you to dig your nails into his back just to find something to hold onto. As he starts to move faster and harder he pulls you hips up to get more entrance making you cry his name out. 

after a couple minutes you could tell he was near his high as his thrusts became  more sloppy and more fast. You both started to ride your highs out together making you back arch and you head fall back. He then finished inside of you as he slowly came to a complete stop. Joseph pulled out of you and led next to you looking up at the chapels ceiling. with your breathing still erratic you ask.

'will God bring me here again?' 

'I'm sure he will deputy'

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS, ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMTHING LIKE THIS SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT