Me and the devil.

Early this morning, when you knocked upon my door... 

The helicopter started slowly falling to the floor as you hear the chief giving you orders of what to do when out of the helicopter. You could barely hear anything from all the shouting below you and the propellers on the helicopter. 

when the helicopter hit the ground you opened the door and jumped out of the vehicle. keeping your gun in your holster not wanting to start anything. Pratt and Hudson had jumped out as well standing slightly next to you. as the chief walks around with the marshal, them arguing about keeping their guns out or not. After you followed behind them all as the members of the cult started to swarm you all walking slowly behind you.

Early this morning, when you knocked upon my door. 

you reached the doors of the big white chapel that had strange scripters and symbols on the said, they all stood on the sides of the door waiting for you to give the signal. You nodded and they pushed both the doors open. 

And I say, 'Hello I Satan, I believe its time to go...'

you start slowly walking towards the man that was standing up on the stage, the people around you getting up almost worried and scared. You stopped walking when you got to the front of the stage, His eyes upon your face. Smiled and started to speak.

Me and the devil walkin' side by side. 

As he kept talking his 2 brothers and sister joined him on stage. The others had joined you inside of the chapel, Telling him his rights and why he's being arrested saying his name, Joseph Seed. He walked down the steps of the stage to stand right in front of you. Joseph holds out his arms, you hesitantly putting your cuffs around his wrists. something wasn't right. it was obvious. His family still just stood above him not moving but definitely watching your every move, almost one step a head of you. you put you hand on Josephs back and push him forwards to walk out of the chapel. His followers crying and begging you not to take him away from them. 

Me and the Devil... walkin' side by side

you continue to walk him to the helicopter as the marshal and other deputy's are pushing back some of Josephs followers. Your mind was blank as people were crying and screaming at you, them just wanting their leader. But for what cause? They are evil. not worthy of being a good leader. I was walking with the Devil in disguise...

 It must be that old evil spirit, So deep down in your ground.

Deputy Pratt opened the door for you as you pushed Joseph Seed into the back of the helicopter, placing him in the middle of myself and Deputy Hudson. The others got into the Helicopter. The guy driving it turned the keys and slowly started to make it ascend into the sky. At this point The followers were trying to stop us leaving with their Father, that they hung onto the sides of the helicopter and started throwing things and shooting at the helicopter from beneath. You kicked some of them off with your boot, making them fall to the floor and possibly die. 

You may bury my body, Down by the highway side.

As the helicopter tried to start flying but got hit by stray bullets causing the propeller to snap, making it fall straight back down to earth. All you here is boom. Everything was black, smoke. screams in happiness, You couldn't make out what was was happening until you saw a silhouette come out of the helicopter and walk to all of the people. He then turns around and crouches down to you and grins, gets up and walks away. You weakly try to kick the door loose with your foot, before the helicopter explodes. You here the others get dragged away out of the helicopter leaving only you in it. you finally get the door open and pull yourself out. As soon as you get up you run. run for your life, otherwise you know you'll die. You didnt stop running as you hear gunshots going off behind you, you dodge as many as you can one hitting the back of you foot making you fall so you hid behind a rock waiting for them to leave... It was going to be a fucking crazy job. 

So my old evil spirit, Can Greyhound bus that ride.