'he can feel my every move' part 2

you woke up slowly to find yourself sat on a chair arms tied to the chair. You could hear people rushing around in front of the door and someone shouting well pretty much screaming at the others. You were in and out of consciousness for a good few minutes until you woke up again. 

You started looking around trying to see where you were, maybe an office? well it wasn't a cage and the chair was rather comfy so it had to be someone important. Your head was throbbing from where you got hit, and from the blood that was down your shirt  they must have beaten you before taking you to John Seed.. You snap out of your thoughts when you hear the door start to open, it creaking until it was fully opened. 'nice for you to treat a deputy like this.' you say annoyed as you can taste a metallic taste in your mouth and soon after you spit as it becomes over bearing.

'if it makes you feel any better i killed them myself after i found out what happened.' He reply's, you could hear the real sympathy in his voice, which made you feel warm in your face, you could feel yourself blushing at his words. 'yeah of course it does John... I've been beaten to shit.' You didnt realise that he had shut the door and had walked over the the chair you were trapped to. You then spat again right at his feet. John then tilted you head up to see how bad you injuries were and said, 'There not too bad, they got your head quite bad and you have a cut on your cheek... you'll be okay here, love' 'love??' you thought to yourself as he leant down and kissed the wound on your cheek. You let out a little hiss in pain but you were more concentrated on his ocean blue eyes. staring into yours. 'y/n for the first time I laid eyes on you I know you were special, I can feel your every move y/n, i know your the one to love, to cherish until death.' You blush at his words as he places his lips onto yours. You let him, touch you, kiss you and even be near you. You wanted to kill him... but you'd never be able to do it, you'd never be able to do anything harmful to him, but what about your friends? they'd never understand. but in that moment it was a risk you were willing to take. You knew it would harm people more, but for once you thought about yourself, maybe it will be okay.