High with sharky~

You were sat on top of a roof in hope county at night, watching the sun set before your eyes thinking how you've managed to get this far with the cult and killed nearly everyone who would stood in your way. But tonight you just needed to breathe, a change of pace. You wanted a long night one that felt like the day would never come. You turn on the radio which to your demise is playing one the cults hymns, they rlly did fucking suck but they were quite catchy.

You put some weed into some paper and roll it into a joint. You hadn't used it a very long time but when you did you found that they were probably the best times of your life just being able to forget about everything and just be in your own world laughing and god knows what else. you grabbed the nearest lighter you saw and ignited it, putting the end of the joint up to the lit flame then taking a drag from it, smiling as you exhale the smoke. god you hadn't tasted that in so long. like an old friend coming back. you lay back putting your radio next to you and continue to inhale and exhale that sweet smoke.

You dont realise that Sharky had climbed into the roof and had sat next to you, 'rough night?' He asks, You slowly start to giggle as you say, 'yeah, just needed a break.' He nods as he grabs one of the pre-rolled joints you had (you have found a lot of 'oregano' on your trips, so why not put it to good use?)

It had been about an hour or two later, you could even see the time properly. You and Sharky have has A LOT of oregano, and have just been sat on the roof (nearly falling a few times) just taking the piss of the seed family. Jerome had come up also and sat with you both just in case something has happened

'What if john can smell sin?' you ask.

'... what if he smells sin?' Jerome asks again, some what shocked at what you had asked.

'Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude! What if he can smell sin before it even happens?' Sharky then asks nearly pissing himself. your at the point of laughing but making nearly no nose, not being able to breathe from laughing. Jerome just sitting their shocked and disappointed, He then gets off of the roof to go look for Mary so its just you and sharky again.

'Dude, thats amazing! Smells sin before it even happens! Yes Dude!' you say between gasps for air and you drink some of the now warm beer that has been out for a few hours.

'WHAT IF HIS ENTIRE HEAD IS JUST ONE BIG NOSE? yes write that down, i like that.' he says laughing at you, trying to calm down by taking deep breathes. Your jaw drops as you smile at him, 'omg, yes sharky. I need to ask him.' you say grabbing your radio and finding the right channel you laugh into the radio and say.

'john~ HAHAHA sorry I cant stop,' You take a deep breathe as john answers saying, 'Deputy? the fuck are you doing?' you laugh a little more, sharking falling back onto his back holding on his stomach while laughing 'okay, okay I can say this.' He answers back quick, you can hear the Peggie's shouting through the radio from a far distance as you slowly get out. 'Can you... smell peoples sin before it happens?' 'what? No obviously i dont fucking smell people's sin y/n how dumb can you be to think that.' You burst out laughing as you grab a bit of food sat next to you and put it in your mouth., 'fuck... omg, that was funny. sorry were really fucking high right now, We've nearly fallen off this roof like a million times.' you say giggling into the radio, as you take another sip of your beer.

'For fuck sake y/n... I'll come get you this one fucking time. This cannot get out to others though.' He says then the radio turns to static. 'uh ohhhh, your fucked.' Sharky says still giggling slightly. 'Pft, he's bullshitting... He don't even know where i am.' you say to sharky, your words slurring as you get up and say, 'I'm going to my room. thanks for tonight dude.' sharky doesn't say anything but gives you a thumbs up. You fall into a fit of laughter again before nearly falling off the ladder to get down. You stumble into the middle of the road before throwing up into a near by bush. You hear a car make a sharp turn into hope county as you fall to your knees, starting to get a pounding headache, you take a last drag from the join you had in your hand before putting into the ground.

You hear footsteps behind you as you as you lean forward putting your hands on your legs. The person behind you softly pulls your hair back as you throw up again. 'Jesus Deputy...' you hear john whisper to himself as you laugh slightly and wipe your mouth of any sick left on you. 'This is why I dont do it often.' He then chuckles and says, 'c'mon y/n. lets get out of here.' you slowly get up and gab onto John's shoulders as you look at his face. He lets out a laugh as he says, 'god you eyes are fucking red Deputy.' You smile and walk with him over to his car...